#4

Morning came and the Gordons residence was busy doing their different chores while two other people just decided to settle in, in one of the huge round gazebo located at the very center of the wide garden full of different flowers and trees.

"Todays a good day to visit the city, don't you think?"

Zeke called out as Alexander blew his puff of smoke in the air before giving his friend a spared glance.

"Yeah, I was thinking also to expand my company into a food establishment. Since your one of the top entreprenuer here in America, I guess I could learn from you."

"Oh so you have decided. That's great! You ca- "

"Excuse me sir."

Zeke was cut off from his words when one of his butler called for his attention. The butler whispered something into his ear while Alexander continued to finish his stick of cigarette, blowing puffs of smoke into the air. The conversation between Zeke and his butler ended and Zeke looked at Alexander.

"What?" Asked Alexander.

"Uh, D'you happen to have an accomplice with you that you happen to forgot?"

And that statement clicked on his head. His cigarette slowly falling from his mouth and landed on the ground in realization that he did just left his worker who's sleeping in the car yesterday. How foolish.

"Where is he?" Alexander asked immediately.

"Right in the guess room sir, but I believe he is still sleeping at this hour." The butler interjected, answering in behalf for his master.

"Oh, just leave him be. He haven't had any proper sleep." Alexander replied nonchalantly and pulled out another cigarette stick from his pocket and lighted it. But before the tip of the cigarette could burn, Zeke immediately stopped him.

"Save it later bro, lets get some breakfast." Zeke commanded and Alexander just shrugged off.

After their breakfast, both of the men headed back to their respective room to take a nice bath and prepare themselves for the trip to the city. When they were done, they met at the front door of the mansion where a sleek black ferrari is waiting. That'll be their ride for the day.

"Oh man, I couldn't believe your already 29 in the way you dressed up. You look like some fresh aged celebrity who just rock the world of entertainment. You looked super young despite your age." Zeke called out amused from his friend who look like an 18 year old teenager.

"Blame it on the genes bro." Alexander shrugged.

"So lets go." Zeke called and proceeded into his car when he realized his friend Alexander hasn't moved an inch from where he is standing.

"Umm dude, lets go?" Alexander heaved a sigh and walked around to get to the passengers side.

"Right.... sorry I paced out." Alexander reasoned out.

In a minute, their car was on the road heading to the city to take a look around and especially have fun with your very bestfriend who you haven't met in long years. The ride was so noisy with the constant talkative nature of Zeke and all of his statements would always make Alexander talk or laugh occasionally. So it wasn't that boring to be in, not like his other buddy Trance who would only talk if it is needed.

It took two hours and half when they finally reached the city and goodness it was a busy hour so traffic caught them offguard.

"Thats why I do my business at home because I don't like myself getting stuck on traffics like this. I'd rather work at home than in my actual company."

Alexander annoyingly stated which made his friend nod in agreement. It was true. After Alexander enhirited the company from his dad, at first, he took all his work at his office in his company but sooner on, he got tired from having to travel home and have to wake up early for another travel back to the city for babysitting his company. It was tiring. So he decided to just do his work at home and only come to the building if he had to attend important meetings and business parties. And to top it off, Lay returned home that time and he just wants to look at him secretly.

"Hey." Zeke called out. Alexander opened one of his eyes seeing that he closed his eyes for awhile while waiting for the traffic light to blinked green.

"What?"

"Remember the photoshoot we had in Italy for endorsing suits that are appropriate for business occasions? Its now here, look!"

Alexander moved from his seat and leaned on the headboard to take a good look of what was Zeke talking about.

"The Top Global Entreprenuers way of handling business is through his looks and attire." Was the qoute of the billboard.

"Oh? I thought it was some photoshoot for the top business entrepreneurs in the globe, so it was just some suit endorsement?"

"What man? Don't you have any secretary? How could you not know about it. What if that invitation you got was a bait for kidnap for ransom, you could've been a hostaged by those creepy jerks." Alexander just shrugged it off and went back to his seat comfortably, crossing his arms.

"About time." Zeke mutter as the traffic light turned green. The car moved and Zeke focused his eyes on the road.

--

The two toured the city for how many hours. They even visited their previous college but the professors who Alexander enrolled to had forgotten about him so he just kept silent as Zeke talks with his professors. After visiting their college, they went to the park and ended up feeding the ducks and going biking around the park. They also went to the seaside but sadly it was nearly dark so they didn't stayed that long.

"Hey hey, lets go to the amusement park."

Alexander flinch at that. He could remember it like it just happened yesterday. He called it out as a day off for his two butlers but to put it honestly, he just want to spend time with Lay and call it as a date even though it would mean to Lay as accompanying his master while in the park.

It was the very first moment where Alexander felt that everything about Lay is perfect and he just want him so badly that he even took pictures of him so that he could always remember the smallest gestures and way of his love of his life. He was obsessed with Lay that when he was dejected by him, it took several months to keep him back on track. Thanks to Mark.

"I think I'll pass the amusement park."

"Hey, Trance just texted me. He's here and he wants to see us right now."

"So the assholes finally back from the jungle eh?" Alexander mocked.

"Jungle?" Zeke asked puzzled.

"He's a freaking actor dude. We've been friends for how many years and you just realized he's an actor?"

"No... I know he's an actor but why is he in the jungle?"

"Arggh, he was filming his recent movie." Alexander sigh in exasperation.

"Oh. Sorry." Zeke called and started the engine.

"So where are we meeting Trance?" Asked Alexander.

"Hmm? Oh, One of the finest restaurant in the city, The Golden Pavillion." Zeke answered.

And somehow, Alexander felt a wind just happen to caress his face and whisper something important to him but to no avail, he couldn't quite understand it. But there was something that spark inside of him.

Hope.

"MNLB 2: Starting Over Again" [BoyXBoy]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें