#6

"No."

"Can I just talk to your Dad?"

"I said no!"

"Just a couple of minutes boy."

"Do I have to spell it? No means no! Now get out of our house or else, I'll call my uncle to kick your ass out mister Grayon."

The child smack the door close in front of the man who tried to talk to his dad making the older laugh at the process. Lay can practically imagine Richard's face right out the door upon realizing how stubbord his boy could be. He was his precious little son and he loved that about him.

"Dad, can you just properly reject that dude? He's a total creep." The child spat as he started some fake shivers through his body. The older laughed.

"I can't reject him." Lay answered.

"What?! D'you want that guy to be my dad? He's old, he would look like my grandpa if that ever happens." Lay chuckled.

"Calm down son, You know I couldn't reject him because... I never even batted an eyelash at him and never ever even I had spoken to him, If I do reject him, what could I do? He's a persistent human so mind as well not to entertain him as much as possible to let him know I'm not really interested. Right?" The child beamed and gave a cheeky grin to his dad.

"You're a genius dad. hehe."

"Ok, but first things first. Let's get you to school?"

Lay offered and the child quickly dashed from the living room to his bedroom to get his bag. He returned in front of Lay, his bag pack ready behind his back while giving the older a salute and a wide smile.

"Aye! Aye! Captain!"

"Let's go."

--

They rode down from their apartment in the elevator and quickly headed to their car, a black Audi to get his son to school. Lay buckled him in the passenger seat before rounding in front of the car to get to the drivers seat and also buckled himself in. He manuevered the car to back away from their spot in the parking lot and headed out from the building's premises.

Life here in America was good after what he have been throughout. He finally sealed his own self back just for the sake of his seven year old son. He already met his older man, which was his dad who was already growing old so he entrusted some of his big businesses to Lay and Diam. Well, Diam is already married to his five years relationship boyfriend who's a freaking sought after doctor and writer of some famous novels here in America. And guess what? They're having their second child in a few more months.

--

He pulled in front of a private school with all the tall buildings and a beautiful surroundings. This is after all an international school where different rich kids from different countries interact in one classroom in their respective ages. From the north gate, that's the high school department, the south gate is for college, the west where Lay is now, is for the elementary, kinder, and nursery nestled, and the last is the east gate where all of the departments administration can be found.

The east gate composes of the buildings for teachers in different subjects in different faculty, the utilities office, the higher staff of the school. The dean and chairmans for the college part, the huge auditorium, gym and cafeteria.