My love - 38

- MATURE SCENES ON THIS CHAPTER BABY... GET OUT THE POPCORN - Quick warning, I'm not good with sex scenes at all, they will be really cringey so... I don't know. Oh and there's one part that's going to make you laugh out loud.

Emerald's POV

My mum, she could be alive. It's crazy to think it but it isn't impossible.

If she is alive then I must help her, I need to find her and get her back. I love her so much and I miss her. I just need my beautiful mum back.

"Emerald?" Christian slowly nudges my arm. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Eh yeah sorry." I say awkwardly, "My mind has kind of been all over the place."

"You ok though?" He asks me and I give him a nod.

"So you were saying..?"

"Yeah." He says, "So first things first we find out if your mum is actually alive."

"Let's just ask Max and then ask what he wants." I groan as I lie my head down on the sofa.

"Great idea... But that's not going to work." Christian sighs. "We need to have a plan, something that will make us know she is alive and then we need a way to get her back."

"We could get someone to go undercover." I suggest. "Like someone in your gang, someone Max doesn't know and we can then find out if my mum's alive."

"Now that is a plan." Christian gets up from the sofa, he gets his phone out and then calls someone. "Yeah Andre I need you to do something for me." Christian says over the phone. I just sit on the sofa listening and waiting anxiously.

A few minutes later Christian hangs up and puts his phone on the table. He sits down on the sofa next to me, "I got something planned don't worry. If your mum is alive we will get her back. What ever it is that Max has that we want we will get back. He won't be getting away with it." Christian reassures me.

"What's going to happen?" I ask curiously.

Christian explains everything to me. He tells me how one of his gang members called Andre is going to go undercover as a drug dealer. He is going to then try to gain Max's trust and then he will try to get information from some other gang members.

Christian has said to me several times to trust him, he is a professional at these things and he knows what he is doing. Even though it is very hard for me to trust people... I guess I just have to trust Christian on this and I need to be patient.

Christian gives me a sad smile, "Everything will be alright babe." He whisper and then he kisses me. I smile and whisper back, "I love you so much."

"And I love you too Em." He kisses my forehead. "I love you so much."

"I'm going to have a shower ok." I say to him. I give him a kiss on the cheek and then I go upstairs.

I go to my room and go into the en suite. I get all my clothes, underwear and bra read beforehand and I put it down on my bed.
When I get into the shower, I wash myself and I then wash my hair. I obviously sing along to every song that I know.

"Singing in the  shower." I sing as I massage my head. "Lada di lada da..."

After washing my hair out and making sure there's no more shampoo or soap on me. I grab the towel and wrap it around me. I go back into the room.

I sit in the bed for a while, it's too cold and I don't feel like unwrapping the towel from my body.

Always happens.

"Em-." The door opens, Christian stands there for a few seconds gawking. "Oh I'm sorry." He says, just as he is about to leave I stop him.

"No, what is it?" I ask him.

"Well I wanted to know what you want to eat for dinner." He says softly.

"A cheese burger sounds amazing right now." I say happily and he smiles at me.

"A cheese burger it is then." He chuckles. He is about to leave again but I don't know what comes over me, I just walk closer to Christian, I put my arms around him and kiss him passionately. He holds onto me tighter and starts to get more deep into the kiss. His tongue goes around mine and I let out a moan.

Do I want to do this? Does he want this?

I feel like I do. I love him and I need him right now. I want to feel him.

"Emerald if you're unsure about-." He tries to say but I look at him and kiss the top of his hand.

"I've never been so sure about anything else." I whisper. He takes his shirt off and then I let my towel drop onto the floor. I feel exposed but I feel so good. I don't feel ashamed or embarrassed at all, he makes me feel a sense of safety and he makes me feel confident. He takes his jeans off and then his boxers.

One word. Three letters.

Big.

Emerald your thoughts are really fucked up. Girl just enjoy the moment. My head tells me.

"Babe." He whispers seductively, "Are you totally su-."

I roll my eyes at him. "Damn right I am, come on, can't keep a girl waiting." I say with a little bit of sass.

He slowly goes into me. I'm so into you, into you, into you, starts to play in my head.

It hurts for a few seconds and Christian but as he adjusts into me I let out a loud moan as he groans and holds onto me tight.

All the old, disgusting and scarring memories with Tom just goes away. All I can feel is the love and affection with Christian. I feel such pleasure as he holds my hand and kisses every part of me.

Thank you so much for reading.

Please vote, comment and share.

Please follow me.

Song - Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd - Love me harder.