Linda - 33

Emerald's POV

Linda. Linda. Looking at her dead body is killing me. Linda didn't deserve this, not any of it.

I despise my dad, he is heartless, he killed his fiancee and his unborn baby. How is it even possible to be related to such a devil? He deserves to burn in hell with all the other evil people.

I touch Linda's cold stomach. That baby would have been my little baby brother or sister. A few tear drops roll down my cheeks, I wipe them away with the back of my hand and I then cry even more. My heart is breaking.

Today is Linda's funeral. Oh god please give me strength. It's in two hours, I feel scared, exhausted and obviously really emotional.

"Linda." I whisper tearfully, "I- I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I didn't help you, I'm sorry, I'm j-just... Oh god. Linda, I wish you were here and I'm sorry for at first not accepting you. You're amazing, you were lovely." I cry more and more, it's uncontrollable. I carry on, "Y-you had so much life ahead of you and I wish, I just wish you could be here, with me Linda."

There is a faint knock on the door, "Come in." I say quietly as I turn around. Christian walks into the room. I take in a deep breath. I haven't seen him for a whole week, last time when he left that was it. We talked on the phone for a bit but he didn't come back into the house. I can't believe he just left me worried like that.

"Em." He says softly as he walks towards me with a sorrowful look on his face.

"Just go Christian." I mutter, I look at him with an annoyed look plastered on my face. He knows how difficult it is for me and he still left me for a whole freaking week!
"JUST FUCKING GO!" I shout with annoyance, he still doesn't say anything. He just looks guilty. Yeah he should.

"Emerald." He groans and sighs, "I'm sorry babe. I really am."

Oh he's sorry, well so am I for trusting his sorry ass.

Oh and if you think I'm overreacting, think again. He left me all alone in the house worried, confused and scared. I just lost Linda, Christian almost died, I'm still trying not to drink... He knows everything. All the problems but what he ends up doing is piling up more shit for me. Great. Thanks babe.

SHOULD I GIVE YOU A LAP DANCE AS A REWARD?

"Shut the fudge up." I mumble to myself, Christian takes a deep breath.

"I know that I shouldn't have left you." He says softly, "I really am sorry. I just needed to clear my head. I didn't want you to see me like that."

I furrow my eyebrows, what does he mean? "Like what..?" I say to him with a confused look on my face. 

"Like... Really angry." He sighs. "When I'm angry I do or say things I will later regret."

"Well maybe you should regret leaving me like that." I groan with anger, "You just left and... I was scared." I whisper sadly, "You can't just leave like that when you need to blow off some steam, you need to talk to me." I say to him. I sit down on a chair and he hesitantly sits down next to me. "I know I'm not one to talk. I know I've got problems of my own but I love you Christian, if that means anything to you then you'd stay here with me."

Christian looks at me apologetically, "I am really sorry. I was stupid to do that. It's just that-." He takes a deep breath as he puts his hand through his hair, "I never want to hurt you ever. I could never forgive myself if-."