I escaped Hell - 16

Emerald's POV

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping, I can see the sunlight through the curtains and it feels lovely.
Today, no matter what, I will get out of here.

I have a plan. It's not the best of plans but it's something and I really hope it works because if it doesn't I know for sure I will get beaten up and I won't be able to deal with it.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom, I brush my teeth and wash my face. I then go downstairs and decide that I will have and big breakfast for myself. Eggs, beans, toast, tea with some chocolate biscuits and a glass of orange juice.

I could really do with some alcohol but there isn't any so I guess orange juice will have to do.

I sit down in the dining room and eat my breakfast. The silence is deafening and depressing but it will have to do because there is no way that I will talk to Ryan.

Ryan... The most annoying piece of shit ever. He doesn't really bother me but when he does it is so creepy. The countless amount of times he has hit on me and flirted on me is unbelievable. He has some cheesy pick up lines as well which doesn't help with the situation.

He needs a slap.

After I finish eating my breakfast I go back into the kitchen and I leave all my cutlery and mess out because I am definitely not going to clean this shit up.

If they want to be a bitch to me that's fine, I can be much more bitchy.

Who gives a shit anyway? I am very hopeful that I will get out of here today.
When I do get out of here, even if I have to be on the run it doesn't matter.
It's better than being forced into a marriage with a freak and having a baby with him.

Much better.

"Hey gorgeous." I hear Ryan's intimidating and annoying voice behind me. I turn around and glare at him.

"What do you want?" I ask with a tired expression.

"Well I would love to kiss you, fu-." He whispers but I cut him off.

"-You better stop, fucking there." I say and I cut my eyes before walking off.

"Well you did ask me what I want." He states in confusion and I stop and turn around to face him.

"You will never do those things to me." I mutter and I walk off.

"Yes I will love." I can hear him shouting as I walk upstairs.

Disgusting. Ugly. Piece. Of. Shit.

I will never love him... Ever. If he ever tries to touch me I will rip his damn balls off.

What happened to me before with the whole rape incident broke me... It still hurts me and I can't go through that again, ever. I never want to go through that again, it was the worst thing in my whole life and it killed me.

I hate how some people think that rape is a joke. It isn't. Going through that shit hurts you in so many ways. It scars you.

Especially when it's your first time.
Your first time going so close to someone and being hurt, being in pain so much that your body can't deal with it.

It has been a year since my ex raped me and it still has such an effect on me. I trusted that mother fucker and he ruined me... I'm glad that he is behind bars.

I jump into bed and decide to get some sleep; I need it, I need some energy if I am going to get out of here.
I'm scared and anxious, they have guns, a few men around the house and alarms but I can't think about that, I need to just run and not look back.

I can't look back.

EIGHT HOURS LATER

I slowly wake up, I stretch my arms out and yawn. This was definitely the best sleep and the longest sleep I have had.

I get out of bed and I look at the clock, it's nine o'clock PM. It's dark outside, really dark but that's actually a good thing, it will be more difficult for them to look for me.

I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth, I fix my hair up and then go back into my room. I put on my black tracksuit bottoms and a black top, I put on my trainers and grab my bag.

I tiptoe downstairs and go to the kitchen, I fill my water bottle up and then I make a cheese sandwich, I put it both in my bag.
That's all I'm taking - I don't need a massive ass bag with me, making my life more difficult.

I leave my bag on the floor by the back garden door and then I walk upstairs. I knock on Ryan's door and he doesn't give me an answer so I just walk in.

"Hey." I say and I smile at him.

"Someone's in a good mood." He smirks and walks over to me.

"Yeah." I whisper, "I am." I add and I go more close to his face, my eyes looking at his lips.

He kisses me and I hold onto his back, I kiss him back slowly and I feel disgust in my stomach.
I bite his lips really hard and kick him in the balls. Yes bitch. I then grab a lamp and hit it over his head, he falls to the floor in a thud and I mentally pat myself on the back. Without wasting any time I run and get his keys out of his pockets. I run downstairs as fast as possible and go to the kitchen that leads to the garden.

I unlock the door and grab my bag with shaky hands. I run and then all I can hear is shouts and screams behind me, I can hear gunshots behind me giving me the adrenaline to run more fast.

I quicken my pace into the woods and all I can feel is my hair getting into a tangled mess, my arms and my neck are probably now full of scratches because of the bushes and thorns.

All I can feel is pain.

I try not to cry or scream because it feels like certain parts of my body is just ripping apart.

I can hear more voices behind me but I don't stop, I run and run, I don't look back.

Tears are strolling down my face like it's a damn waterfall, I can see a few city lights and I feel hope.
I don't look where I'm going and I feel like a crazy woman.

My hair is tangled, it's frizzy and it looks like one of the bushes I passed in the woods. Half of my clothes are ripped with green stains of grass and trees. I suddenly bump into someone and I cry out loud, "Please please please... Help me." I cry without looking up to see who it is.

"Emerald?" The mysterious man with a husky and sexy voice questions.

I know who it is.

Christian.

Emerald's out of hell... But what's going to happen now?

Will Christian help her?

Please vote, comment and share.

Please follow me.

Song - Shakira - Empire.

Thank you for reading, I love you.