Chapter 62

I'm driving to my dad's house that is basically the only place I can go to. He seriously thinks I'm pregnant? I'm not. Totally not. I laugh at the idea of being pregnant. I'm not pregnant what so ever.

I pull into the driveway and find my car there. I guess my dad towed it in? I don't know how but hey, that's okay.

I fumble with my keys and open the door. The house is absolutely maculate. I go into my room. I turn on my shower and soon get in it. I'm utterly pissed yet I know he was just asking. Why would he assume that though?

I get out of the shower and check my phone and it filled up with text messages and missed calls.

Three missed calls from Niall

Four text messages from Niall

I'm sorry I said that.

Please forgive me? I love you

Aleeeeexxx?

Call me back

I decide that I'll call him back after I blow dry my hair and straighten it. Maybe I'll even go shopping? I'm always around Niall and I love that we're so close but sometimes I need time to myself and I haven't gotten that time in awhile. Maybe we just need a day apart. I'll come back to his house later tonight?

After almost an hour I'm ready to go to the mall. I jump in my car and head to the mall. I feel bad about our argument but I couldn't help but react. I hope he understands.

Niall's POV

"Wow, you did mess up!" Denise lectures me

"I didn't know she would take it badly!" I say frustrated

"Well how did you think she would take it?" she asks

"Uh... well like being understanding and saying a smile no..." I mumble

"Seriously?" she cocks an eyebrow

"Yes seriously." I groan

"She'll come around, Niall. If I was her then I would have cussed you out." she lightly laughs

"You woman are highly sensitive to things. Jesus" I kiddingly say

I check my phone once again and see that there is no response. I did mess up but why can't she just call me! Maybe she's sleeping.

Yeah, she's sleeping.

~

After four hours of shopping I'm completely tired. I have gotten a few pairs of shorts, shirts, sandals and make-up. I decide to get a few things for Niall. Maybe a few pairs of swim shorts?

I walk into some surf shop clothing brand and pick out three pairs for him. One pair has strips on them, the second pair is plain bright blue, and the third pair is all green and white. After paying I carry all the bags to my car and my clock on my phone reads to 8:30. Shit, it's getting late.

I pick up my phone and call Niall. After two rings he picks up.

"I'm sorry." his first words are

"No, I overreacted. I'm really sorry. I'll be home in fifteen minutes, okay? We can talk about when I arrive." I say and crank the car

"I love you Alex." he says

"I love you so much more. I'll see you soon." I say and hang up

After five minutes of being on the road I see flashing lights behind.

Are you serious?

I pull over on the side of the road and I'm soon greeted by a male police officer.