Chapter 34

She starts to put her hands up my shirt and continues to kiss my neck. I moan her name and I can feel her smile against my neck. She soon comes back up to my lips and we kiss until weâre breathless. I soon see her looking at my neck and smiles.

âWhat?â I laugh

âI gave you a hickeyâ she smirks

âThatâs my job to give to you!â I say

âWhoopsâ she giggles

âYou have school tomorrowâ I say and kiss her nose

âIâm gonna skipâ she says and wraps her arms around my neck

âDo you have any tests or important work?â I ask

âNoâ she smiles

âSounds good to meâ I say and pick her up and we head to the car

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon we pull up into her driveway and get out of the car. She opens the door and. I scoop her up in my arms, bridal style. I carry her upstairs and lay her on the bed. I get on top of her and start to kiss her.  She grabs my shirt and pulls me closer to her. She traces with her finger where she gave me a hickey.

âLets watch a movieâ she says

âSureâ I say and get off of her

She soon puts in âThe Conjuringâ and cuddles up next to me. I remember when we first watched a movie together. It was a horror movie. Then we kissed and I ran off. I also remember when we first met. It was at one of those stupid business dinners. She was wearing a mid thigh purple dress with black sandals. Her hair was straighten and she looked flawless. Half way during the movie she takes off her shirt and pants.

âIâm just getting comfortableâ she laughs

With that, I take off my jeans and shirt. I bring her closer to me and she nuzzles her head into my nape of my neck. After the movie is over I see Alex fast asleep. I pull  the covers over us and before I know it Iâm fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I find myself on top of Alex. My head is on stomach and I feel her hand grazing my back. I look up to see her smiling. Her smile is beautiful.

âWhat time is it?â I ask

â11:30â she says

âWhat do you want to do today?â I ask and kiss her collarbone

âWe could just hang out till 2:30 and then go to the officeâ she says and rubs my back

âIâm so lucky to have youâ she says

âI love you so muchâ I say

âI love you so much moreâ she says and gets up