Chapter 50

Songs for this chapter!

All of me- John Legend

Anything could happen- Ellie Goulding

Alex’s POV

I wake up with a pounding headache. The left part of my collarbone is stinging and I don’t know why. Last night was a blur. I just remember laughing at the bar with Niall. I get up to go to the bathroom and pass bar the mirror and catch something on my chest and furrow my eyebrows. I walk back over to the mirror and gasp at what I see.

A tattoo.

“Oh my god” I whisper to myself

It’s all coming back. Stumbling into the tattoo parlor and the stinging of the needle. I study the tattoo more. It’s beautifully inked. The wings are exiqusite. I’m glad that I at least went to a good artist. I start to get light headed and rush to the toilet. I begin to barf and I soon hear footsteps behind me.

“You okay?” Niall asks

I nod. I stop barfing and look up at him.

“W-where’s your tattoo?” I ask

He angles his arm so I can see it. He smirks and he has a big tattoo going down half his arm.

“I like it a lot” I smile

“I like yours a lot” Niall says and rests his forehead against mine

I smile even more and then move away from him so I can brush my teeth.

“What time is it anyways?”

“11” Niall yawns

“I’m going back to bed” I say and walk away

~

“C’mon! I just showered and we need to visit ‘Champs Elysees’” I say to Niall

“You should have waited for me!” Niall laughs and walks into the bathroom

I take out a pair of peach colored shorts and a plain white shirt. I’m not going to put on any makeup. I blow dryed my hair and I look good I guess. It’s currently 2:30 and I really want to go to Champs Elysees with Niall. I’ve always wanted to visit there.

Why not today?

~

Keirstyn’s POV

“It’s been a week” I say to Harry, Emma, and Nick

No sign from Alex. What if we never saw her again? I’ve been worried. I have called her about a million times and texted her. I have tweeted her also. So has everybody else. Her dad is worried sick. He has contacted all of us a million times.