Chapter 52

Songs for this chapter!

Adore you- Miley Cyrus

All that matters- Justin Bieber

Beside you- 5SOS

3 days.

It's been 3 days since the fight and we haven't talked or touched each other. I knock on the door wanting to talk but she sometimes doesn't answer or she says she's tired. She's been sleeping all the time though. How is she tired?

I have been sleeping on the couch. I don't want to sleep in the guest bedroom cause I don't want to sleep in a bed alone. I only other times I see Alex is when she comes out to get a snack. My full attention is on her. She doesn't dare to look at me and that makes me very upset.

Seems like I'm the only person in this house that is in love. I don't think she's in love with me anymore. What's our relationship right now? I don't even know.

She doesn't even love me anymore.

I get up from the couch and make my way to the bedroom. I quietly knock and surprisingly the door is open. I silently walk in and see Alex curled up watching some TV show.

"Alex?" I ask quietly

She turns her neck towards me and then looks down at the bed. I walk to her side of the bed. I sit down next to her and grab her hand but she flinches.

"I'm really sorry" I say looking at her straight in the eyes

Her eyes are dark blue right now.

"Alright" She says quietly

"I really am. I'm going to make this right again" I say louder trying to convince not only her but also myself

"Alright" she says

"That's all you're going to say?" I cock my eyebrow

"I guess..." she trails off looking at the TV

I grab the remote and turn it off.

"Hey, I was wa-" she begins but I cut her off

I smash my lips to hers. It's out of need and sadness. I've been so sad. She doesn't kiss me back though. She's so still.

"Please kiss me back" I say desperately

"I can't" she whispers

"Why?" I ask

She pulls away and avoids eye contact with me once again.

"The things you said to me.. the things that have happened in the past.. I can't do this to myself" she whimpers

"I-I ca-an change" I stutter

She weakly smiles.

"I c-can make you fall in love with me again" I say to her

She looks up at me with a dazed smile.

"Who said I had fallen out of love with you?" she asks

"It seems like it!" I say a bit loudly

"We can't keep doing this. You really want me to go back to America?" she asks

"No! I don't even know what I was thinking" I mutter

"Okay"

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me" I say teary eyed

She's about to start crying and the next thing I know her lips crash onto mine. I'm so shocked that I fall back onto the bed. I can feel her tears dripping on cheek. With my thumb I wipe them off.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and the only thing that has kept me going" she smiles

I continue to kiss her and we stay like that for awhile.

"I love you so so so much" I say and kiss her cheekbone, forehead, lips, and the top of her nose

"Well I love you more" she says and kisses my neck

~

The last few days have been lazy days. Well somewhat. Kissing, sex, watching movies.

That's it.

It's been about 2 weeks since we have been in Paris. Only one fight! I don't want to fight with her. It takes a big toll on the both of us.

"Babe, what do you want to do for dinner tonight?" I ask her

"We could go down to that Italian place right around the corner" she says and nuzzles into my neck

"Sounds great" I say and kiss her cheek

"I'm gonna put on some jeans" she says and walk away

I grab my wallet and phone. I see a text message from my mom.

Mom:

You're old friend Sam called... said he wanted to chat with ya

Sam and I use to be best pals. Then in 12th grade he got into drugs and partying. I would go to the parties but I never did drugs. Yeah, I might have smoked a joint here and there but that was only sometimes. I did get drunk a lot but then when I got my DUI 3 months ago, my parents flipped their shit. Also they almost flipped out again when I got pulled over before I left for Paris. I got pulled over again at home and I had been drinking. I was real close to a DUI. I went to the jail and got in trouble for underage drinking. Yes, I did a mugshot but I didn't have to go to court. Partially why I moved to America is because I was sorta forced. Ever since the first time Alex came over to my house I have been lying to her.

When we first had sex I wasn't a virgin like I told her. It isn't really a big deal. Well it might be to her but it's not like I'm going to tell her. I'm not going to casually bring say 'Hey, I lost my virginity before I met you'.

Also, when I'm talking about drugs all I did was marijuana. It's not bad. Hey, if someone offered me some now I might even say yes. I don't know about Alex though. She can have her daring moments at times. I feel like there's something bottled up inside and I want to set it free. Sam did or I don't know if he does but when I was around him he did LSD, Cocaine, Marijuana. I didn't get into LSD or Cocaine. I would rather not. I have to thank Greg though, when I would come home plastered he would cover up for me even when he had moved out. He would call mom and dad saying I was staying at his place and take me in.

To Mom:

K, you can give him my number

Soon enough Alex came out of the room and we head out of the house. We just decided to walk. I held her hand the whole time. We soon entered the restaurant and it was almost packed. We were seated immediately though.

Alex's POV

"What are you getting to eat?" Niall asks me

"I think stuffed shells" I say

I've tried the French food and I'm not a big fan. Luckily around the house they have different types of restaurants.

"Order for me, yeah?" I ask and head to the bathroom

When I reach the bathroom my phone starts to ring and I know automatically that it's one of my friends.

"Hello?" I say into the phone

"Hey, it's Keirstyn. I need to tell you something but I don't want to start drama" Keirstyn says into the phone

What?

"What?" I ask

"Niall got a mugshot before you guys left" she says and I drop my phone on the tile floor

Oh crap! Just when things were gettin' better! Comment and voteeee!