Chapter 47

Alex's POV

The drive back home was utterly terrible. I was scared, confused, and a bit uneasy.

Scared because for God's sake, I was secretly leaving the country. Confused because is this what I wanted? Of course I wanted it. More than anything! A bit uneasy because imagine how everyone will react with the disappearance of me? Will anyone care? Of course people will care. Why did I even think that?

As soon as I arrived at my house I quickly unlocked the door and rushed up the stairs to my room. I threw in random things and stuffed my passport in my back pocket. I grabbed some cash that I had earned and my debit card. It's linked to my dad's bank account so I don't know how long I can use it for. He will see that I have been using the card and try to track me down. I'll eventually come back I think. Screw college. I want a life with Niall and we can make it work. My dad didn't even go to college and he owns an international business! I could do many things without a college degree. I also can go back to college. I haven't even decided what I wanted to study.

I soon zip up my suitcase and take a look around my room for the last time. I honestly think everybody could move on. My dad could get remarried. Sherri told me that she thinks he's talking to the receptionist up in the Indiana branch. Who knows? I just wish the best for him.

Why'd I even get a damn dog? Was I just bored and lonely? It is still at Keirstyn's house. God, I feel like such a bad pet owner even though I only had her for like 2 days. Keirstyn always texts me about how much she loves Daisy. Well she can have her now!

To Keirstyn

You can keep Daisy.

Keirstyn:

What?

Before I can even reply I hear something outside my window. I see Niall trying to climb the tree up to my window which is awfully close. He could do it but I couldn't. I open my window up for him and he climbs in. He hugs me and kisses my forehead. He has obviously changed. He's wearing a brown leather jacket with a navy polo and blue jeans. He has tribal print vans on that I love.

"Ready?" he asks

"More than ever" I say and peck his lips

He grabs my suitcase and I shut the window and we both jog down the stairs. After loading the luggage we quickly get in the car. We zoom out of the neighborhood and Niall drives toward the interstate so we can get to the Orlando International Airport.

"When's our flight?" I ask

"In about an hour and a half. It will only take an hour to get there and plus that security check shit so that will take a few minutes. Then it's time to leave 'merica!" he laughs at the end

I laugh along with him but then I realize something. Where are we staying? We are moving to Paris!

"Where are we staying?" I ask

I see Niall smirk.

"My bestfriend from Ireland was originally from Paris. Well while booking the flight I decided to call him and tell him our unexpected move and he said that we can live in his house in Paris. He's going to college and the house in Paris was left for his aunt but she passed away. The house is empty" he says and concentrates on the road

"Alright" I say

~

"Flight 186 is boarding now" the flight attendant speaks

Niall and I stand up and board the plane. Wow, I'm actually doing this. Leaving America. Yeah sure, I have been out of America before but I haven't moved out of America! But I'm ready for this. More than ready.

"Time for a new beginning, babe" Niall says while we're taking off

~

The flight to Paris is 9 hours long. We're about 8 and half hours down so we're going to land shortly. The whole flight consisted of Niall making cheeky remarks and being alone. I would just nudge him in the rib. I would also sleep with my head against his chest. I think he slept too. Niall and I smashed our phones in the airport parking lot. I wrote down my best friends phone numbers in case. I'm not going to talk to them soon. It makes me sad but I'll contact them later. Everybody probably thinks I'm dead right now but no, I am healthy with a smile on my face.

"Attention, we're soon landing. Please put on your seatbelts" the flight attendant announces

Niall is sound asleep so I decide to wake him up.

"Niall, we're about to land" I whisper in his ear

He automatically opens up his eyes and has a sleepy smile spread across his face. He kisses my cheek and puts on his seatbelt. I'm ready to get off this airplane. I need to stretch. I can't wait to see the house. It's ours. Niall and I have a house together to call ours. I get butterflies just thinking about it.

The plane soon lands and Niall get our luggage and try to find a cab. There's no point in getting a car. It's Paris and you can always just call a taxi. Niall also told me that the house is in the 'heart' of the city. Apparently you can see the Eiffel Tower from the house, which is amazing.

"We will get new phones tomorrow" Niall says and wraps his arm around me

I never knew Niall could speak French. He said he had to take a course in high school and he said he took French. It's quite attractive.

We soon drive up to a cute house. It's cobblestone which I've always adored cobblestoned houses.

"Ready to go inside?" Niall asks and grabs the luggage

I take my suitcase away from him for me to carry. I walk into a gorgeous house with gorgeous interior. It's so settling, I feel at home right away.

"This is incredible" I smile

I feel Niall wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek. I look around the house to see everything. It's absolutely perfect. I have a feeling Niall has had this planned for a while but I don't even mention it. Him making all of this happen is so amazing.

I begin to put all my things away while Niall does the same.

"We can go shopping tomorrow" Niall says while climbing into bed

"Mr. Horan likes to go shopping?" I laugh

"Of course I do! Plus I need to spoil you!" he laughs and gets up and throws me over his shoulder

"Put me down!" I giggle

"Never!" he laughs

~

I woke up with the light shinning through the windows. Niall was still asleep with his head on my stomach and his arms wrapped around me. My sleep schedule is messed up. The time difference here is obviously different. It's 10:00am right now but I don't feel like getting out of bed.

"Don't get out of bed" Niall mumbles

"I didn't plan on doing it" I say and peck his lips

I soon fall fast asleep.

Lets just say this bed is very soft and it will come in handy.

Hey guys!!! Thank you for reading corporation! Over 3600 reads! The house in Paris is like the house that Edward, Bella, and Renesme moved into in Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2! lmao, enjoy. Comment and vote!