Chapter 2

When I woke up this morning I just do my

daily morning schedule.

Take a shower.

Brush my teeth.

Pick out a nice outfit.

Put a little bit of make up on.

That's about it.

I decide to just wear a pair of skinny jeans and a sweat shirt I got from out west over the summer. Damn, I miss summer a lot. I had all the freedom and didn't have to worry about school or if I had tests. My favorite part is that during the summer I didn't have to see the people I hate. Which was fantastic.

But now it's cold and I'm still in this hell hole. Though luckily I have today off because of teachers finalizing report cards.

Great, can't wait to see my report card.

It's 8:30 right now so I decide to go to the kitchen to make me breakfast which consists of a pineapple smoothie.

" Alex! Are you ready to go?" My dad calls out from the foyer.

Again as we get into the car there's silence.

I don't know why it's always so quite around. I guess because my dad is always traveling and we don't get to spend time together or when he's home I go out and hang with friends.

Though when he's gone and everybody is busy I just sit in the house doing nothing.

I sometimes like being alone and then I don't because then my feelings get to me and I just get depressed.

Im snapped out of my thoughts when my dad calls my name

" Alex, I'm going to be at the office all day because one of our biggest suppliers is coming into town and there's a big meeting. Please do some cooperative during the day. Maybe even arrange files or something"

" Okay" that's all I say

To be honest the only thing that I'm looking forward to this day is to see Niall.

Niall.

His eyes as blue as the ocean.

His blonde hair.

His deep Irish accent that makes me wanna melt.

Okay I really need to stop because we are just friends and that's how it's gonna be.

As soon as we pull in I jump out of the car and go to the receptionist who I love dearly.

" Hey Sherri!" I say with excitement

Sherri is seriously like a mom to me. She helps me through everything that goes on in life. We almost have a mother daughter relationship.

" Hey kiddo!" She says as she hangs up the phone

" So Alex..." She says slowly

" Yes?" I ask curiously

" Have you met the new sales managers son yet? He's quite attractive and he has a lovely accent" she says while smirking

" Yeah, I've met him. He's nice" I say with a warm smile

" Well.. I doubt that if you and him got close that your dad would forbid it. You know how he is with you and boys"

It's true. Im barely allowed to date and I'll be 18 in 2 weeks!

" Sherri, we are only friends and I think it's gonna be like that"

" Whatever you say Alex" she says with a wink

I roll my eyes.

" So my dad wants me to do stuff today in the office. Is there anything I can do?"

" Yeah, can you deliver these files to Bobby Horan?" She asks

" Alright and where's his office?" I ask

" It's right next to the meeting room upstairs" she informs me

I jog up the stairs and look for the door that says " Bobby Horan" and finally come across it.

I knock on the door and I don't see Bobby.

I see that attractive 20 year old that has a irish accent.

" Oh hey Alex" Niall says with a smirk

" H-hey"

I stuttered again! Dammit!

Before I know it his face is an inch away from mine. I can smell the minty gum he's chewing. Soon enough he whispers in my ear.

" So babe, what do you wanna do today?" He says with a smirk.

Im just here, against the wall. Frozen.

Jesus Christ. God bless me.

______________________

Whoever is reading this I hope you enjoy! I'm trying to make these chapters long!

My fan account twitter is

@corporationff