Chapter 43

43)

I wake up the next morning cuddled up to Austin, he has his arms wrapped around me and I shoot up. I look at the clock and it's 7:48, shit. I'm late for school. "Austin." I say shaking him.

"Hm?" he groans.

"It's almost 8, I'm late for school." I tell him.

"Just don't go." he mumbles turning away from me.

"But I don't want to stay back, that will mean 2 more years of school. I still have to go through 12th grade." I sigh.

"Fine, go get ready and I will drive you." he says.

"Thank you." I smile kissing his cheek. I go into my closet and pick out dark blue skinny jeans, a bright pink crop top, and a white tank top to go under neath. I go into the bathroom and take off my pajamas and ut my daily clothes on. I decide too skip breakfast because I'm not even hungry and I brush my teeth. I brush my hair and decide to keep it wavy, he gets up and we both go outside and get into the car. As we're in the car my phone begins to ring, I look at the ID and it's my dad.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey sweetie, your mothers funeral is this Saturday." he says.

"Okay." I say, I hang up and think. I don't even have a dress, I could go shopping. Then I remember Austin's birthday is in like a week and I haven't gotten him anything. Wow, what a nice girlfriend. I could text Michele and ask her if she could go shopping today, I decide to go with that. I pull my phone out and text Michele.

To: Michele Mahone

Hey I have a question, would you be okay with picking me up around 12 and go shopping? I need a dress to get and get stuff for Austin. Xx

From: Michele Mahone

Sure! Sounds great! I'll see you around 12. Xx

I smile and slide my phone in my pocket and Austin pulls up to school, I look at him and he leans in to kiss me. He presses his lips to mine and our lips move in sync, his tongue slides into my mouth and my eyes open. I let go and I feel my cheeks burn, why am I blushing?

"Later." I smile, a smirk appears on his face.

"Okay." he winks. I chuckle and I get out of the car. I walk into the school and go to my class late.

***

I just left school early and I got all my work so I can make up and I'm just gonna work on it tonight.

"Hey thanks for taking me shopping today." I say to Michele.

"It's totally fine. I wanted to go today too. I need to get Austin some stuff." she smiles pulling out of the school. "We will have a fun girls day today." she chuckles, I nod smiling. The rest of the ride is silent and we go into JCPenney, "so what do you need in here?" Michele asks me.

"I need just a dress for my moms funeral." I say.

"Oh." she says, we walk into the store and go look at dresses. I see a cute black dress. It's strapless and it goes down to my knees, I look at the price. Not bad.

"I like this one." I chuckle.

"Me too, you would look beautiful in." she smiles.

"Awe thank you." I smile.

"Is Austin going with you tomorrow?" she asks.

"I really have no clue." I say. I grab the dress and go and pay for it, once they put it in a bag I thank them and then we go back into the car.