Chapter 31

31)

He walks towards me and wraps his arm around me and pushes me towards him, he presses his lips to mine. He brakes our lips together then he grabs my hand, he walks me to the car. He opens the door for me and I smile then sit on the seat. He jogs to the other side then gets in the car, he starts the car and drives off.

"Where we going?" I ask pulling my dress down.

"You'll see." he smiles.

"Can I plug my phone in and play music?" I ask, he nods then I plug my phone in. I scroll through my music and then pick Blurred Lines. Austin chuckles and we start singing along.

"You wanna hug me! What rhymes with hug me?" we both sing and laugh.

Austin sings looking at me. "Your the hottest bitch in this place!" he sings. "But your not a bitch, and your beautiful not hot." he says smiling at me. I smile back, he grabs my phone then changes the song.

I groan, "Are we almost there?"

"In about 15 minutes." he answers, I groan and rest my head on the window.

***

15 minutes later we get there, he goes in the back of the car and grabs a bag, blanket, and a radio. He walks us over to the beach where there are no people. He lays the blanket down, and sets the bag down. He sets the radio down and plugs his phone in it, and plays quiet music. He sits on the blanket and I sit next to him, he takes the stuff out of the bag. Food, candles, and drinks.

"Austin this is so nice." I smile.

"Thanks. I hope you like it." he says.

"I do." I say. "It's amazing."

"Well I made sandwiches for us. I brought sunkist, and cupcakes for each of us." he smiles.

"Thank you Austin." I smile.

"You look beautiful, even with your cast on. No matter what you look beautiful." he says, biting his lip and scanning my body. My cheeks start to burn, as I smile.

"Thank you." I say.

"Here you go." he hands me 2 sandwiches. "I'm sorry, I'm not the best at these date things." he says.

"It's okay." I tell him.

"This is one of my first dates." he admits.

"Oh you didn't take Charlotte on a date?" I ask.

"No!" he blurts, I start to laugh really hard. "I couldn't stand to sit with her alone for more then 2 minutes." he says, I laugh even harder. "It's true though." he says.

"That's nice." I smile.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to take a special girl on a date. On the beach, candles lit, just a nice romantic time." he says looking at me.

"The sun is setting." I point, Austin scoots closer to me and then wraps his arm around me. I rest my head on his shoulder as the sun sets. The sun goes down, now it's dark. Austin grabs a lighter and lights the candles. We eat our sandwiches, and then I take a drink of my drink.

"Get up." he says, I get up then Austin plays a slow song. "Wanna dance." he says, I shyly nod and he puts his hands on my waist. I put my arms on his shoulders, then we slowly start to move.

"I like this." he smiles look at me.

"Me too." I smile.

"We'll have to do this again." he says.

"That would be fun." I say.

"But next time, I'll take you out to dinner." he says, he moves closer to me then I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Austin." I mumble.

"Yeah?" he says.

"You're an amazing boyfriend." I tell him.

"You're an even better girlfriend." he chuckles. I look up at him and place a kiss on my cheek. He smiles, then we stop dancing then sit down. He takes the cupcakes and opens the one I think is mine. He takes his finger and takes and sticks his finger in it, he spread it on my face.

"Thanks." I say, I grab his cupcake and opens it. I pick it up and shove it in his face. He smirks at me then pulls me on his lap, he presses his lips to mine. Our lips move in sync and his tongue quickly goes into mouth and he low moan comes from his mouth. He picks me up and we make our way towards his car.

-------------------------

Hello guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had friends over this weekend, but I was working on the chapter as much as I could. Hoped you liked it and if you did please vote. and sorry if it's short too :/ update tomorrow! peace✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️