Chapter 22

22)

He drags me into a empty hallway.

"So you already moved on?" he asks.

"What?" I ask.

"Your with Harry now, you already moved on." he says crossing his arms.

"Why do you care?" I ask.

"Well I still like you." he answers.

"Well if you didn't brake up with me we would still be dating." I reply.

"Well you cheated on me what else was I suppose to do!" he says throwing his hands in the air.

"You could of not broken up with me and let me make it up to you." I say.

"Well now you can't, cause you've already moved on." he quietly says, putting his face in his hands.

"Andrew I'm sorry I moved on fast! I'm sorry I made a stupid mistake! Okay I'm sorry! I'm sorry for hurting you! I'm sorry for everything!" I say. "Andrew please don't cry." I say quietly. I pull his hands off his face and his face is red and his eyes are puffy.

"Andrew don't cry, you know I'll start to cry." I say whipping his eyes. He wraps his arms around me I hugged him back and he pushed me against the wall and kissed my forehead. In the corner of my eye I see Harry walk by, he slightly turns his head and sees us. I gasp and pull away from Andrew.

"Get the fuck away from my girlfriend." Harry growls.

"It's okay dude, all I did was hug her. No big deal." Andrew says.

"Ya well no one touches her." he says pushing me back.

"Harry..." I warn him.

"Go." he says. "Go!" he demands, I walk away and I really hope he doesn't beat the shit out of him. I hear a big thump and someone groaning. I turn around and run back, I see Andrew on the ground and Harry beating him up.

I run up to Harry to try and pull him off but Harry's elbow hit me in he nose.

I groan and cover my nose, I take my hand off my nose and blood is going everywhere.

"Harry! Get off him now!" I yell and crying at the same time, but that doesn't stop him. I push him off Andrew and Andrew gets up and runs. "What the fuck was thy for?!" I yelled.

"I don't like that he hugged you." he says.

"For god sakes Harry! It was a fucking hug, grow up! Seriously you fucking dick!" I yell, my nose feels broken but I'm pretty sure it's not. It won't stop bleeding either. "You know what, fuck you. I'm not going to your house!" I get up and leave.

I find Andrew outside sitting down with his face in his hands.

"Andrew..." I quietly say. "Andrew it's okay." I say to him, I grab his arms an pull him up. He stands up and his face is bloody and he already has bruises. I take my phone out of my pocket and call Alex.

"Hello?" he answers.

"Can you come pick me and Andrew up, we missed the bus and we just got in a bad situation." I ask.

"Yeah that's fine I'm with Becca, we will be there in like 10 minutes." he says.

"Okay." I say and I hang up my phone and put it in my pocket. The school doors open and Harry walks out with an angry look on his face.

"Nicole!" he yells.

"What?!" I yell back.

"Let's go." he says, looking at his car.

"No." I say.

Harry chuckles, "What?" he says walking towards to me.

"I'm not going to your house, you just beat up Andrew. Do I like that? No, because I care about him." I say crossing my arms.

"Well if you still cared about him why would you be dating me, and why would he of broken up with you?" Harry asks.

"Why the hell would you ask why we are dating?!" I yell, and he shrugs his shoulders.

"You're such a dick." I tell him.

"I do have one." he says. "A big one." he winks.

"Oh my gosh! You're so perverted." I say

"Whatever Nicole, either come with me or stay here with loser fuck face." he says referring to Andrew.

"I'm saying with Andrew." I say crossing my arms.

"Wow, bitch." he mumbles.

"Fuck you! I'm so fucking done with you and your bullshit!" I say.

"Fine, goodbye." he says walking away, I watch him open his car door and he say on the seat. He turned his head to us and spoke. "By the way Andrew, I fingered her and ate her out." he smiles, and then drives away.

I'm completely pissed off, I could feel my blood boiling. I turn to face Andrew and he's already staring at me with his eyes widened.

"You d-did that with him?" he asks, looking hurt.

"Y-yeah I know.. I didn't want to but he did it anyway.." I quietly reply.

"You could of gone with him, I wouldn't of cared." he said whipping the blood from his nose.

"No, I just wanted to be with you." I admit, Andrew smiles at me and I smile back.

***

We get to Alex's house and I bring Andrew in the bathroom.

"Sit." I say pointing to the counter, he sits on the counter in the bathroom an then his head falls back.

Andrew groans in pain, "It hurts." he whines.

"I know, it's suppose to." I say whipping the blood away. "Hold on." I say going in the kitchen, I grab a bag of ice and bring it to him.

"Here." I say handing him the bag, he smiles and grabs it. He puts the bag on his face.

"Thanks." he smiles. "Uh Nicole, can I um talk to you in my room?" he asks, I slightly nod. We walk up to his room and he closes the door. His room has changed, he has pictures of us hanging everywhere. From when we started dating, winter carnival, right to the end.

"Alright... I know you cheated on me but I can get over that..." he says. "But anyways..." he says nervously.

"Will you um... Go back out with me?"

-------------------------

Hey hoped you liked this chapter.

LITERALLY JUST HAD A FUCKING HEART ATTACK I JUST DELETED THIS WHOLE CHAPTER BUT I PASTED IT BACK AND I JUST ALMOST DIED DX vote comment❤️