Chapter 24

24)

"I like you." he says, I don't know how to respond.

"Oh..." I say.

"Do you still like me back?" he asks.

"I'm dating Harry." I tell him.

"What??" he says a bit loudly. "Harry who?" he says.

"Styles." I tell him, Austin huffed. "Sorry." I apologize.

"No need to apologize." he says looking away from me.

Austin's POV*

I admit it, I'm a little jealous. Okay maybe a lot. I wonder what this kid looks like? Is he stronger then me, is he hotter than me? Oh wait... That's impossible never mind.

I get off the bus and walk into my house, I throw my bag and go down in the basement. I decide to work out a bit, I sit down and start to lift 20 pound weights. I play some music, and work out more.

My muscles start to ache a little so I decide to stop working out. I take my phone out and take a picture of my flexing my muscles, I posted a picture on Instagram.

"Nice workout💪."

I go upstairs and decide to snack on some chips and dip, I sit on the couch and watch Ridiculousness.

***

About 2 hours later my mom gets home.

"Austin! We are going out to dinner." she tells me. "Do you want to bring anyone?" she asks me, um yeah Nicole.

"Yeah I'm gunna go call then right now." I said grabbing my phone and walking into my room, I dialed Nicole's number and called her.

"Hello?" she says.

"Hi Nicole." I say scratching the back of my head. "My mom is taking. Me out to dinner and she um wanted to know if you'd like to come with us?" I ask.

"That sounds great, my mom isn't home and I'm hungry too." she giggles.

"Alright cool cool. We will be there in like 10 minutes." I tell her.

"Okay. Hey Austin?" she says.

"Yeah?" I say.

"I know I'm dating Harry but I still wanna be friends." she tells me.

"Okay. Me too." I smile. "But I wish we were more." I whisper hoping she won't here me.

"What?" she says.

"Nothing, I'll see you in like 10 minutes." I say hanging up and putting my phone in my pocket. I walk out and put my shoes on, and I put a SnapBack on my head.

"I invited Nicole." I tell my mom.

"Very nice of you." she smiles at me.

***

We picked Nicole up and now we are at the restaurant, we take our seats and I'm seated next to Nicole. I look up and see girls staring and whispering to each other.

"I think a few fans have just spotted us..." I whisper to her.

"Hopefully they don't bother us." she says.

5 minutes later some of my fans get up and start to get over excited.

"Austin we love you!" they shout, I smile and wave.

"Ew what the fuck is she doing with him!" one shouts.

"Ew she's fucking ugly, she deserves to die." another one shouts, I get over annoyed and get up from my seat.