Chapter 33

33)

Becca pulls in and climb down the side of my house, I start to walk over to the car.

"You slut get back here!" my drunken mom yelled, I ran faster and opened the door and quickly slammed it shut.

"Go!" I yelled, she put the car in reverse and stepped on the gas. She backs out of my driveway then drives to her house.

"What the fuck was that?" she asks.

"Long story." I say.

"Tell me." she says.

"Alright, well earlier Austin took me on a date, well we ended up making up. He brought me back to his car and we had sex..." she cuts me off.

"Was it your first time?"

"What?" is all I can say. "Yes." I answer.

"Did it hurt?" she asks.

"Yes." I mumble. "Anyways, well while we were doing it somehow I called my mom and she heard everything so I went home and she yelled at me. I went to my room an then later I went downstairs and called you she chased me around and then I went in my room and locked the door and then sat on the room waiting for you. She also called me a slut." I tell her.

"Wow." she says. "My mom would never do that to me. I suggest you just stay with me until Austin gets back from touring, then when he comes back then when he does, maybe move in with him." she suggests.

"Ya that sounds good." I tell her, wiping away my tears. "Where's Alex? You're usually with him on the weekends." I say.

"He's with Austin. Won't be back for a while." she whines.

"Oh. Wanna know what sucks?" I say.

"My mom has my phone, she knows my password too." I say.

"Oh my gosh... What if she like texts Austin or something?" she says as her eyes go wide, I out my hands on my face and sigh.

"I'm gunna try talking to her tomorrow." I say, as Becca pulls into her house, she parks the car and takes the key out.

"You mean today?" she says, and I raise a brow. "You said tomorrow but it already Sunday." she says chuckling.

"Alright whatever." I roll my eyes, I grab my stuff then we go inside up to her room then go to sleep.

***

I wake up the next morning and Becca is still sleeping, when I sleep over Becca's I usually use my phone but my retarded mom has it. I sigh, then I quietly get up to pee. I open the door and walk out.

"Nicole!" Becca's mom says.

"Hey Regina." I smile.

"When did you get here?"

"Like at 12 am, I called Becca I'm just having problems with my mom." I tell her.

"What's going on? I could help, I am friends with your mom." she offers.

"It's okay, I don't want to repeat the whole story. It'll make me think about it a lot and it just makes me sadder." I tell her.

"I understand, but if you need any help just come to me and I'll help out." she smiles.

"Thanks." I say, she walks away and then I go in the bathroom. When I go back into Becca's room she's awake on her phone.

"Morning." she says.

"Morning." I say sitting next to her.

"Wanna get dressed and go get some coffee and breakfast somewhere?" she asks.

"Sure." I say, I go in my bag and grab my bright pink skinny jeans, black shirt with a skull on it, and my black and pink Jordan's. I go in the bathroom and take my pajamas on then put my daily clothes on, I brush my hair then put my socks and shoes on. I walk out of the bathroom and Becca is already dressed and ready, then go downstairs.

"Hey mom. Me and Nicole are going out to grab some breakfast." she tells her.

"Alright be safe. Love you." she says.

"Love you too." Becca grabs the car keys then we go outside and get in the car. She starts the car and drives off. She plugs her phone into the car and plays Talk Dirty.

"Hey Becca on the way back can we stop at my house I wanna see if I can get my phone." I say.

"Alright." she says.

***

We get to Dunkin Donuts, then we go inside.

"Get whatever you'd like." she says, I smile and nod. I go up and order.

"Hello what can I get for you?" a man asks me.

"Uh can I get a medium hot coffee, cream and sugar. Hash browns and a grilled cheese?" I ask.

"Yup that'll be $5.75." he says.

"Okay." I begin to pull my wallet out but Becca stops me.

"I'm paying for her." she says. "But I'm gunna order. Okay I'll have a large hot coffee extra cream and sugar, a chocolate muffin, and hash browns." she says.

"Okay all together that'll be $11." he says, she hands him the money and then she hands his the money then he gives us our food. We each grab our things then go sit at a table.

"Thank you but I could of paid." I said.

"It's fine." she chuckles. I take sip of my coffee and eat my hash browns, I start to eat my cheesy grilled cheese then these 2 guys walk in. They spot us and start to walk towards us.

"Hey there pretty ladies." they wink, one sits next to me and the other sits next to Becca.

"Did we ask you to be here?" Becca asks, obviously annoyed.

"No, we invited out selves." the one next to me says. "So are you sexy ladies free tonight." he winks.

"Get a proper job you dicks." Becca says opening the top of coffee and splashing it in his face. He gets up and runs away.

"My face!" he yells, Becca gets up and grabs my arm then pulls me away. We get in the car and Becca drives me to my house, when she arrives I get out of the car.

"Stay here, wait for me I'll be right out." I say, she nods and take a deep breath and walk inside. "Mom?" I call out. I walk quietly down the hallway but I don't see her, I walk upstairs and find my mom on her bed. Beer bottles all around her.

"Mom?" I quietly say, she looks up at me. "Oh my gosh.. Mom.." I say about to cry.

"What?!" she snaps.

"Can I please have my phone?" I beg.

"Fine." she tosses me my phone and chugs half her beer. "Where's the money Austin gave you?" I ask.

"Why?" she asks.

"I was gunna stop at the store and grab a few things." I tell her.

"No you can't have to money." she says.

"Why not?" I ask, she turns away from me. "Mom.. You better not of spent all that money on beer." I say.

"Not just on beer." she says.

"Mom!" I yell. "That was for gas!" I yell.

"This is more important." she pulls out a bag of weed and cocaine, my eyes go wide. I gasp really loud, how could she do this?

"Mom! WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream, breaking down in tears. I run downstairs and my mom follows me, I quickly grab the keys to Austin's car and run outside while my moms chasing me. "GO!" I shout to Becca, she nods and then I get in Austin's car. I lock the doors and put the keys in the ignition, I start the car and out it reverse and quickly back up. I press the gas as I follow Becca to her house.

-------------------------

Hello, guys 1.1K thanks love you guys so much❤️ please take the time and vote and comment love you all, I'll update tomorrow! peace ✌️✌️✌️✌️