Chapter 16

16)

I get up off my comfy bed, and go pick clothes out. I picked out purple skinny jeans, white tank top, and purple, white, and black plaid shirt. I go in the bathroom and take my pajamas off and put my daily clothes on.

I brush through my hair and took my straightener out, I turn it on and wait for it to heat up. When it heats up I straighten my hair. I brush through it once more and I go back to my room.

I grab a white beanie from my shelf and I place it on my head. I put socks on and grab my black and white Jordan's from my closet, I slip them on and tie the laces.

I walk downstairs and see my mom cooking something.

"What you cooking?" I ask, looking over her shoulder.

"Breakfast!" she says.

"I know that, but what kind of food?" I ask.

"Chocolate chip pancakes and bacon!" she flipping the pancakes. She puts the pancakes on the plate with the pancakes, and the bacon next to them.

"Dig in!" she says, I grab a plate and put a pancake and a 2 pieces of bacon. I grab syrup, chocolate syrup, and whip cream. I put syrup on my pancakes, then my chocolate syrup, I grab the whip cream can and tipped it upside down and squirted a lot on my pancakes.

I set my plate down at the table and sit down and start eating. After I finish eating, I put my plate in the sink. I go back upstairs and brush my teeth.

I go in my room and grab my sweatshirt, phone, and headphones. I go downstairs and put sweatshirt on. I slide my phone in my pocket and walk out in the kitchen.

"Bye mom going out to the bus." I say.

"Bye honey love you!" she says.

"Bye love you too mom." I say walking outside and down my drive way. The bus stops in front of me and I walk on and sit in seat 23. I take my phone and headphones out and plug my headphones in and begin to listen to music.

Austin gets on the bus and makes his way to sit with me.

"Hey." he smiles.

"Hey." I say.

"Do you wanna stay with me after school and play basketball with me?" he asks.

"Uh, sure but I'm terrible at basketball. And who's gunna be there?" I ask.

"Me, you, Alex, Robert, Zach." he says.

"Who's Zach and Robert?" I ask.

"They're my crew." he says.

"Oh they seem cool." I say.

"They are!" he says.

***

The days goes, like any other day. I grab my phone and I go meet Austin at his locker.

"Hey you ready?" he said.

"Ya I am." I smile, he walks next to me.

"Oh bye Charlotte." he says waving to her.

"Bye Austin!" she says shooting me an evil glare.

We walk downstairs into the gym and then walked in. A lot of boys were in there and they saw us, they imminently started at me. I walked behind Austin so they would stop staring.

"K boys lets play! I say all of us against Nicole." Austin says.

"No!" I say. "Austin I'm on your team." I say.

"I know." he says. "Well I'm just gunna teach her how to play for a little bit on this side of the gym." he says to them, and they nod and he gives me a basketball, and gets him self a basketball.

We go to the side of gym, and Austin shoots and makes it right in. I take my ball and throw it, I'm far from the hoop.

"Okay can we each make a promise?" he asks tossing me my ball, and I nod and smile. "I promise you I'll teach you how to play basketball and become a pro... If you promise me to ask Charlotte out for me." he says, are you serious?

"Uh sure I'll talk to we tomorrow for you." I say giving him a fake smile.

"Thanks, our promises." he says placing a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah." I say.

"You okay?" he asks.

"Yeah just.." I don't know what to say.

"Just what?" he asks.

"Just wanna learn how to play basketball." I say.

"Alright let's go play basketball!" he says making another hoop.

***

The school closed and me and Austin walk outside together.

"Do you need a ride home, my mom can drive you?" he asks.

"No it's fine. I'll call my mom." I say smiling.

"No we will bring you home." he says grabbing my hand.

"Okay." I say.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asks.

"Yeah I said I'm fine." I snap, and he doesn't reply. We wait about 10 minutes for his mom, she finally pulls up.

"Mom we are bringing Nicole home." he tells her.

"Okay." she says, the whole ride is silent. She pulls into my driveway and stops.

"Thanks for the ride." I say to her.

"You're welcome sweetie." she says.

"Bye Austin, see you on the bus tomorrow." I say.

"Yup save me a seat." he smiles. I smile and walk into my house. I take a shower then go lay down. I can't believe I have to do that tomorrow.

-------------------------

Hey there! sorry I didn't update yesterday, I have friends over. yes I have friends, usually I sit home and work on fanfics! sorry I didn't update earlier I've been riding snowmobiles all day, pretty fun if you ask me!

Vote comment!

May the odds be ever in your favor!