Chapter 20

20)

"Wait Harry..." I stop him. "What are you doing?" I ask nervous.

"Sh." he says putting his finger on my lip. "It's okay." he says kissing me again, I decide to just go with it. He kisses my jaw line and makes his was to my neck, he sucks on my skin making me gasp and I try to push him off.

"It's okay, I'm guessing you've never done stuff like this before?" he says.

"Uh, no I haven't." I admit.

"Well I'll go easy." he says.

"Uh okay." I say. He begins to kiss my neck again while his hands trail down my sides. His hands reach the hem of my yoga pants and he pulls them down, I feel so uncomfortable.

"Harry, I'm sorry. I can't do this." I say.

"It's okay Nicole." he says pushing me back down.

"No I just don't wanna do this." I say trying to get up, but he pushes me back down.

"I will make you feel so good." he whispers in my ear making chills go down my spine. "If you don't like it we will stop." he says.

"Okay." I say, he begins kissing me on my neck and I run my fingers through his hair. "Harry I don't like this." I say.

"We haven't even started." he says.

"Oh, but I just feel uncomfortable." I tell him. "Harry?" I ask.

"Yeah?" he says.

"Can you sing me a song?" I ask with a smile.

"No." he says.

"Please." I beg.

"Fine, what song?" he says.

"Uh, When I was Your Man." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Fine, but! You have to let me do whatever I want after." he says smirking.

"Uh..." I think for a couple of seconds. "Fine..." I'm gunna regret this.

"Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now,

our song on the radio but it don't sound the same.

When my friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down.

'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

It all just sounds like ooooooo

Mmm to young to dumb to realize I should of bought you flowers and held your hand

Should of gave you all my hours when I had the chance

Take you to ever party cause I remember how much you loved to dance

Now my baby's dancing, but she's dancing with another man." he sang, wow. He was amazing at singing.

"How could someone say no to you?" I ask, and he instantly smiles.

"Okay Nicole." he says, he pushes me back and starts to kiss me again, his tongue slides over my bottom lip and forces his tongue in my mouth. Not my favorite kind of kissing. He grabs the hem of my pants once again and pulls them past my waist.

He brakes the kiss by breathing heavy and he pulls my underwear down and I keep my legs closed.

"It's okay." he smiles.

"Harry..." I say.

"Nicole..." he mimics. "Once again, it's okay." he smiles rubbing my thighs, my breathing starts to pick up. Harry starts to chuckle.

"I'm not even doing anything." he says, he pulls my legs apart and Harry pushes me down so my back is on the couch. "Wait a minute." he says, he lifts me up bridal style and walks down the hallway.

We walk into a room, which I'm guessing is his room. He lays me on the bed and my head lays on the pillow.

"Nicole... Before this happens I need to ask you something..." he says.

"Uh, okay." I say.

"Will.. You go out with... Me...?" he asks, I could tell he was really nervous. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a kiss, he was shocked but then just want along with it. He pushes back and my back lays on the bed.

He literally forces my legs open, he slides his hands up and he rubs my vaginal area. I pull away from him and gasp.

"You like that?" he says smirking, but I don't answer. "You do?" he says raising a brow while smirking, I don't answer. "I'm taking that as a yes." he chuckles. He reaches his hand down and a he sticks a finger inside me, and starts to move it around.

"Harry..." I say closing my eyes.

"You like it." he says putting in another finger. "Tell me Nicole." he says.

"Harry.." I moan.

"Say it." he says.

"I do..." I say.

"Good." he slips his fingers out and I take a breath. He moves his head down and I raise a brow.

"Harry what are you d-doing?" I stutter, but he doesn't answer. He moves his head between my legs and the next thing I know his tongue inside me. I bring my hand up to my mouth and I bite down on my hand.

His hand moves and pulls my arm down. His tongue swirls around in me.

"Harry.." I moan really loud. His tongue slips out and my breathing is heavy.

"I'm guessing you said yes to my question?" he asks.

"Well... Since that just happened I guess so..." I awkwardly say.

"You liked it." he winks, I can't help but to laugh.

"Alright I'm heading home." I say putting my underwear and pants on.

"Goodbye love." he says hugging me really tight. I hug him back and he gives me a quick peck on the lips before I head home.

-------------------------

Yuck yuck yuck. this chapter was nasty xP don't worry, Nicole and Austin will be dating soon. Meaning like next 15-20 chapters maybe... I know that there's gunna be a second book and they'll be dating for the whole book, maybe even a 3rd book... well vote and comment..........

.

.

.

.

May the odds be ever in your favor❤️ ~Joey Graceffa❤️