Chapter 41

41)

"What?" I ask, Austin walks towards me and puts his hands on my waist. He kisses me and the kiss is really soft. He lets go of me and looks me in the eyes.

"Nicole." he smiles. "I love you." he says showing his teeth.

"I love you more." I say smirking.

"Not possible." he says.

"Yes it is."

"Wanna go see a movie?" he asks.

"Yeah that sounds really fun." I say, I turn around and put my Jordans on. Austin does the same and he grabs the keys to his mom's car and we leave. When we get in the car and I plug my phone in and play the song 'Ride - Somo' Austin grabs my hand and he rubs my knuckle with his thumb. I begin to think again, tomorrow is mine and Austin's 2 month, it might not seem like a long time but it's important to me and I hope he remembers.

"What a nice song." he chuckles.

"I know but I love this song." I smile.

"I agree it is a good song." he chuckles. The rest of the ride me and Austin don't talk and when we get to the movie theater Austin parks the car and takes the keys out of the ignition and puts them in his pocket. He reaches in the back of the car and grabs snap backs and shades. "Here, lets hope the fans don't see us." I nod and put the snap back on and then I put the glasses on, Austin does the same and I give him a thumbs up.

"What movie are we going to watch?" I ask, he grabs my hand.

"Well, what kind of movie do you want to watch?" he asks.

"Hm, scary." I smile.

"Good choice." he smiles. "How about that new movie, The Marked Ones?" he asks.

"Yeah, I've never seen previews or anything. What's it about?" I ask.

"Well about this kid who is like possessed or something. Suppose to be really freaky." he tells me.

"Okay then lets go see that movie." I smile. We walk inside and go up to the ticket booth.

"Can I get 2 tickets to see The Marked Ones?" Austin asks.

"Okay, adult or child?" the lady asks.

"Adult." he says.

"Okay that'll be 35 dollars." she says, Austin nods and hands her the money. "Thank you and here's your tickets." she hands them to Austin, he grabs them and we go to the food stand.

"What do you want to drink?" he asks.

"Root beer." I say.

Austin nods, "any candy?" he asks.

"Sour patch kids." I smile.

"Okay." he chuckles.

"Hi how can I help you?" the guy asks.

"Yeah can I get a bin of popcorn, a root beer, sprite, sour patch kids, and rees's?" Austin asks.

"Yup that'll be one moment." he says, he gets us our drinks, popcorn, and candy. "Here you go, that'll be 15 dollars please." Austin hands him the money and we grab our things and go sit down. We sit near the top and I check the time and it's only 5:48 and the movie doesn't start till 6. I eat a piece of popcorn, I take my phone out and I go Instagram.

"Austin take a picture with me." I say, he leans closer to me and we both smile. I take the picture and I tag Austin then I post it. I put my phone away and Austin grabs my hand, I take a sip of my drink. The movie finally starts and I sit back and begin to watch the movie.