Chapter 27

27)

1 month later*

Me and Austin have gotten closer, but we still aren't dating. There's only 1 more month of school, then I'm on summer brake. Austin is on tour right now but he said he's gunna FaceTime me later cause he has a question to ask me. He texted me earlier saying I have to ask you a question and it's been bugging me what it is.

Right now I'm downloading games on my Xbox, my phones starts to buzz and I grab it.

From: Austin

Hey did you see my video on Instagram? Xx

To: Austin

No why? Xx

To: Austin

Go watch it. Xx

I click on Instagram, then to on Austin's page, I click the video and watch it.

"I figure out there was slow motion on my phone." Austin shoots and then it goes in slow motion, I can't stop laughing.

To: Austin

You got hit in the face😂. Xx

To: Austin

Wait how does your face feel😂😂😂? Xx

From: Austin

Shut up, I can FaceTime in like 50 minutes so be ready😏. Xx

To: Austin

Can't you just text it? Xx

From: Austin

Nope. Xx

To: Austin

Fine ttyl. Xx

I slide my phone in my pocket, I decide to go to the gym and play basketball. I put my Jordan's on and walk downstairs.

"Hey mom, can I use your car?" I ask her.

"Yup! Where are you going?" she asks.

"To the gym to play basketball." I tell her.

"K. Keys are over there!" she says, I grab the keys then walk outside, I get in the car and out the key in the ignition. I start the car and drive away.

I get the gym and I walk inside, only to see a bunch a boys here. I grab a basketball and stand at the half court line, I throw the ball and it goes in the hoop.

"Well nice job." someone says, I turn around and a tall British boy is walking towards me with a smirk on his face.

"Harry..." I warn him. "Get away from me." I tell him.

"Now now love, I just wanna watch you play basketball.

"Okay..." I say, I shoot the ball and it goes in the hoop.

"Wow you're really good." he smirks. "Wanna have a competition?" he asks.

"Sure." I say.

"Okay." he smirks. "If I win, you have to do whatever I say for 2 hours." he smirks.

"And... If I win you and one of your buddies has to dress up in my moms blouses and walk around the beach holding hands and around the gym." I say. "Deal?" I say putting my hand out.

He rolls his eyes, "deal." he says shaking my hand.

"I shoot first." I say. "First to 15 wins." I tell him, he check the ball and then when it comes back to me I shoot as quick as I could, it goes in the hoop and I smirk at Harry then he glares. Harry tries to shoot but I grab the ball from him and make 1 more point. Harry gets a 3 pointer then we check again.

Harry gets the ball and makes another 3 pointer, meaning he has 1 more point then me. I grabbed the ball and dribbled it to the half court line, I quickly shoot and the ball went in the hoop.

I'm 2 points before getting to 15, Harry shoots and makes a 3 pointer so he needs 1 more point. We check the ball and he passes it to me, I pretend to shoot and Harry try's to jump in front of me, I duck under his arm then shoot. Swish! The ball goes in and that ends the game, 14-16.

"Okay Harry, pick one of your friends and lets go." I smile.

"Uh Dave." he says, all the other boys start laughing.

I smile at both of them and they follow me to my car, we all get in my moms car. I drive to my house and then we walk inside.

"Mom we are gunna barrow your clothes." I tell her. We go up in her room and I grab and nice pink dress, and a nice blue one. "Here you go boys." I hand them to them. They both groan and put them on, I take my phone out and take a picture of them. We go back out in the car then drive back to the gym.

"Now go walk around holding hands." I tell them, they roll there eyes then hold each other's hand. I take my phone and record them walking around.

"You guys are so cute." I tell them, a lot of people are staring at them and laughing.

We walk outside and they start to walk along the beach together.

"Guys you have to skip." I tell them, they start to skip and I can't stop laughing. "I'll be posting this on the internet." I laugh.

***

I begin to drive home but, I decide to just drive around. I plug my phone in and begin to play Talk Dirty. I turn the volume up and start to jam out. My phone starts to buzz, I grab it and it's Austin face timing me.

"Yo." I answer.

"Hey you driving?" he asks smiling.

"Yeah." I laugh, focussing on the my driving.

"Sorry I couldn't call you earlier, rehearsals took longer." he says.

"It's fine." I tell him. "So what where you gunna ask me?" I ask.

"Well..." he says. "I know we've been through some ups and downs, but you know how I really like you. Not sure if you still like me." he says.

"I do." I tell him.

"Well, would wanna go out with me?" he asks.

"Of course." I smile.

"So yes?" he says raising a brow.

"Yes!!" I giggle.

"Good good." he smiles, I keep my eyes on the road.

"I'm making a new song." he says.

"Really what's it called?" I ask.

"Banga! Banga!" he says.

"Oh oh oh." I wink, I can't stop smiling.

"It's a good song." he says, I look at my phone screen.

"Really? I'm gunna download it on my phone when it's on iTunes." I say

"Sweet." he says, I look up and gasp. I try to turn the wheel but another car crashes into me and everything goes black.

-------------------------

Hey there, sorry I haven't updated in a while :/ I'll be updating tomorrow! hoped you liked this chapter, if you did vote and comment! please and thank you! woo hoo 700 reads! almost to 1K! thanks guys peace✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️