Chapter 9

9)

It was Andrew.

I gave Becca and Aliya the 'what do I do?' face. Becca mouthed give it to me. I tossed it to her and she answered it, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" She said .in a British accent.

"Nicole I am in no mood for your shit. Now tell me why you did that?!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry sir, um, there is no nick-o-lie here. Can I leave a message." she said in a southern accent. We all had to cover our mouths to keep the giggles in.

"Oh my fuck Becca give the phone to Nicole." He sighed. My smile only grew, because he knew it was her. She was always a fun joking person, that's why she's my best friend..well one of them.

"THERE! IS! NO! NICOLE! HERE!" She shouted in a manly voice. I couldn't hold in my laughter. I let it out and so did the Aliya. She held her finger up to her mouth and shush us.

"For fucks sake! Grow the fuck up and give her the phone please."

"Well since you said please. I will have her call you in a hour."

"No now."

"Pushy."

"You are pushing it."

"Touché."

"Fuck off."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Goodbye."

"Au revoir." Becca said, I looked at her and raised a brow. She put her hand over the speaker of the phone. "It means goodbye in French." she whispered, and I gave her the 'oh' look. She clicked the end button on the screen and handed me my phone.

"K guys, I need to invite people to my birthday party. It's in 2 days." I said to them.

"Alright you already know me and Aliya are coming, you need to invite Alex." Becca said to me, and I nodded. "Austin?" she asks.

"Hm, yeah I guess. I'm pretty sure he gets back tomorrow from his tour." I said taking out my phone and texting him.

To: Austin

Hey do you want to come to my birthday party Sunday? Xx

From: Austin

Sure, I'll get you a little something something, lol. Xx

To: Austin

Alright, see you then. Xx

I slide my phone in my pocket. Should I invite Andrew, or should he just come if he wants. He knows what day the party is.

"What about Andrew?" Aliya asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, he can come if he wants to." I reply.

***

A couple hours later we all decided to watch a movie. "Comedy, scary, or romantic?" I ask them, and we all decided on a funny. Then we decided on White Chicks, that movie is hilarious. I go in the kitchen and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave and started to cook it. I grabbed us each a can of Mountain Dew, I grab the bag from the microwave and pour it into a bowl. I pick the bowl up, and grab the three drinks and bring them into the living room. I set the bowl on the coffee table and the drinks, I grab my blanket and cover up. Becca presses play on the remote and the movie begins.

***

I wake up the next morning on the couch, I rub my head and look over at Aliya and Becca, they're passed out on the floor. I grab my phone and see that it's only 7:24, I groan and get up. I grab a bottle of ibuprofen to get rid of my headache, I'm still thinking about Andrew. What Becca did was funny, but then again, it was pissing him off. I grab a bowl out of the cabinet, I grab cinnamon toast crunch, a spoon, and milk. I pout the cereal into the bowl and then the milk, I grab the bowl and put my spoon in it. I sat at the table and started eating it, I hear footsteps and look up and see Becca and Aliya.

"You guys can get some." I tell them, and they nod and get some. "So today do you guys wanna go shopping to get party stuff for tomorrow?" I ask them.

"Sounds good." they both say.

"I'm gunna get ready." I say putting my bowl in the dish washer, I walked upstairs and went into my room. I picked out blue ripped skinny jeans, purple and blue button up plaid shirt, blue tank top underneath, and my blue and purple Jordan's. I go in the bathroom take my pajamas off, I turn the warm water on and get in the shower. I wash my hair and body, I shut the water off and I dry my hair and body. I change into my clothes and take my straightener out, I turn my straightener on and wait for it to heat up. I straighten my hair and then brush through it one last time before putting my socks then shoes on. I walk out of the bathroom and Aliya and Becca are already ready and waiting to leave. I grab my phone and keys and we get in my car. I put the key in the ignition and started it up, I plug my phone into the cord to play music.

"Any requests?" I ask.

"Yeah, can you play Talk Dirty?" Aliya asks, I nod and I click the song and play the song.

***

1 hour later we are pulling into Walmart, I park my car and we all get out of the car, and I lock the car.

"Wait..." Becca says as she looks at a car. "Isn't that Andrews moms car?" she asks, I nod and my eyes goes wide. "I can see Alex!" she exclaims.

"And that means Andrews here." I sigh, we all walk into the store and we look for party stuff.

"Lets have a Dora theme!"
I say sarcastically. "Guys lets go to the bike section and ride the bikes." I say walking to the bikes. When we get there Andrew and Alex are riding little kid bikes.

"Alex!" Becca yells. "Becca!" Alex yells, they run at each other and hug, they peck each other on the lips. "Are you coming to Nicole's party tomorrow?" she asks him and he nods.

"I was here getting her something." he says, and I smile. "Andrew are you going?" Alex asks.

"Oh yeah. I'm coming tomorrow, and I'm giving her the biggest present she would ever want." he says walking away. Oh? I wonder what it is. Becca looks at me and smiles, I give her a small smile back.

"Well if you and Aliya want you guys can go with them and get me a present and I'll go get the party stuff." I say and they nod and I walk away. I go to the section where the the party stuff is, I decide to just get a bubble theme, I seriously didn't know what to get. I get party hats, streamers, the big Happy Birthday sign, plates, napkins, plastic forks, I got a piñata with Taylor Swifts face on it, last but not least candy!! I put all the stuff in the cart and pushed it to the check out spot.

"$24.69." she said, I chuckled a little bit and handed her the money.

"Thank you have a nice day." I said to her.

"Don't tell me what to do!" she yells.

"Geesh, someone's on her period." I said walking out to my car. I put the stuff in the back, and I pulled my phone out and called Becca.

"Hello?" Becca said.

"I'm waiting in the car, hurry up please." I say.

"Fine, we will go check out right now. I know you'll like the present." she said.

"Can't wait." I said hanging up. I decided to call my mom and tell her to get me a cake.

"Hey honey!" my mom says.

"Hi mom, can you get me cake and ice cream?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll surprise you with something good!" she yells.

"Ok!" I yell and hang up.

Vote

Comment ❤️