Chapter 29

29)

Austin's lips were warm, I smiled in the kiss then I broke apart our lips. I smile at him then we go up in my room, me and Austin decide to watch a funny movie and cuddle. I grab the movie A Haunted House and put it in the DVD player. I sit down next to him, he wraps the blanket around me but I take the blanket off and wrap it around both of us. He pushed us back and my head rested on his chest, his strong arms around me. He kisses my head and then we watch the movie.

***

I wake up in the morning to Austin lightly snoring, his mouth open a little bit. I check my phone and it's 6:04. I get up hoping I don't wake Austin up, I go in my closet and grab bright blue skinny jeans, white and black half shirt, bright pink tank top. I go in the bathroom and take my pajamas off and put my daily clothes on. I brush my hair and quickly straighten it.

I walk back into my room and Austin is putting his shoes on, and he still has his pajamas on.

"Where you going?" I ask.

"To my car to get clothes." he says.

"Oh." I say, he walks away and goes and gets clothes. He comes back upstairs and then goes in the bathroom, in about 3 minutes he walks back out, blue jeans, purple and pink Trukfit shirt, pink and black Trukfit SnapBack, and black Jordan's. his hair sticks out a little bit.

"C-cute." I stutter while staring at him, he smirks and walks towards me. He takes his finger and lifts me chin up, he presses his soft lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync and his tongue slides over my bottom lip, a quiet moan escapes Austin. Making me pull away from him, he gives me a small wink as he bites his lip.

We go downstairs and my mom is making coffee, I open the fridge and grab a jug of orange juice, I grab 2 cups and pour orange juice in the cups. I hand a cup to Austin and takes it from my hand then drinks it. We put our cups in the sink, then we go back upstairs. I put socks on then my black Uggs on. I grab my sweatshirt and phone, I check the time and it's 6:45, me and Austin go downstairs and then leave for school.

***

We get to school and Austin walks me to my locker, I unlock my locker and grab my binder and put it in my advisory, I walk back out and me and Austin walk next to each other. He puts his hand out, meaning he wants to hold my hand. I out my hand on his and our fingers entwine.

We walk around together with our hands swinging back and forth.

"So, when you leaving on tour again?" I ask braking the silence.

"2 days." he sighs.

"Why are you sighing?" I ask. "I though you loved going on tour." I say.

"Yeah but I won't see you for a while." he says frowning.

I frown too, "well we can FaceTime." I shrug.

"Every night we will." he says. "I promise." he smiles, I can't help but to smile too. The bell rings then Austin brings me to class, we hug goodbye and then I go to my first class.

***

I'm in geography and I totally forgot about mine and Harry's project together. He walks into class with a pissed off face, he throws his binder next to me and sits down.

"Who crapped in your cornflakes?" I ask, he looks at me and glares. "Just asking, cause whoever did, they must of made you pretty mad.." I say, I finally hear Harry laughing.

"Thanks for making me laugh." he says crossing his arms.

"Oh it's my pleasure." I say changing my accent.

"Nicole and Harry! Where is your project?" the teacher asks us.

"On a computer." I say.

"Did you finish?" she asks.

"Yup." I say.

"Okay, share it to me on email then I will present it for you guys." she says, I get up and grab a computer. I log onto my school email and share our presentation to our teacher. "Guys! I'll be presenting Harry and Nicole's project." she says, I sigh as she plugs the computer into the smart board so everyone can see our project.

***

The day finally ends and I leave my last class, I walk into the hallway and go to my locker. 29, 57, 19 click! My locker opens, I throw my binder in and then grab my sweatshirt and phone. I walk down the hallway and then stop walking, what. Austin is really close to Charlotte, like really close. I try to walk by them really fast but Austin grabs my shirt.

"What!" I snap.

"What's your problem?" he asks.

"Nothing." I reply walking down the hallway.

"Wanna walk on the beach together?" he asks, I turn around and nod. He grabs my hand and our fingers entwine, we walk outside and then into Austin's car.

"How was school?" did the teachers make you right still?" he asks, referring to my broken arm.

"Yeah." I say. "With my left hand, hope they have fun reading my hand writing." I chuckle.

"That's nice." he chuckles, then drives away from the school.

"Austin what did you say to Charlotte?" I curiously ask.

"Oh nothing really." he says. "Just to stay away from you, not to say anything mean, and that I'm yours not hers." he says, I smile at what he has just said. He puts his hand out and I put my hand on his, our fingers entwine. He brings my hand up to his mouth and he kisses the top of my hand.

***

We get to the beach and the palm trees are blowing, from the cool wind. Austin opens to door for me and he take a my hand, our fingers entwine again and we begin to walk along the beach together. Luckily there are like no people here.

"Wanna go in the water?" he asks with a smirk on his face.

"No! It will be cold and we are in pants!" I say.

"So who cares." he says. "Just take your shoes and socks off and we will go in the water." he says taking his socks and shoes off.

"Fine!" I say, I take my Uggs off then my socks. "What about." I begin to say but Austin cuts me off.

"Love!" he says, I raise a brow. "What about love." he says.

"I was gunna say what about my cast?" I ask.

"It's fine!" he says pulling me in the water, the water is not to cold. He starts splashing me and then I start splashing him. I push him and he goes under water, he pulls me down with him and then I clasp on him. We both start to laugh but Austin stops by crashing his lips on mine.

"Nicole." he says looking me straight in the eyes. "I have to ask you something."

-------------------------

Hello guys! id love it if this update got me to 1K reads, it would make me happy! hope you liked this chapter, remember vote and comment! peace!✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️