Chapter 2

2)

I hear my alarm going off but I'm still sleeping so I think it's a dream. I usually do that all the time though.

"Nicole! Get up it's 5:40!" my mom yelled to me.

"What? I'm up! I'm up!" I said getting up. I grabbed dark blue skinny jeans, hot pink tank top, and black and blue shirt that has a Dino on it. I quickly got changed and then ran into the bathroom brushed my hair and straightened it. I put 2 random socks on then my yellow Osiris shoes. I grabbed my snap back hat and put it on my head. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a donut and ate it. I ran into the bathroom again and quickly brushed my teeth. I grabbed my bag and put the straps loose and over my shoulders.

"Bye mom! Love you, see you later!" I yelled to her.

"Alright bye!" she said. I ran down to my bus stop, as soon as I got there the bus came. I got on the bus and walked toward the back. I sat in seat 23 and plugged my headphones into my phone and started listening to music.

I really wish Andrew took my bus, Austin does but still. Austin was one of the last people to get on the bus. No one sat with me and Austin got on the bus, he walked toward the back and sat next to me.

"Hey Nicole." he said.

"Hey." I replied.

"You going to winter carnival with Andrew?" he asked me, I looked at him and slightly nodded.

"I'm thinking of asking Aliya." he smiled, Aliya is my best friend.

"Cool." I said.

"Yeah I know." he smiled.

"I'm surprised not a lot of girls have asked you. I mean you're Austin Mahone." I said.

"True that. Least not a lot of people go to our school." he said.

"Yeah I know." I said.

"What you listening to?" he asked me, does he really want to know... I'm actually listening to his song What About Love.

"Really wanna know?" I asked, he nodded.

"Alright.. I'm listening to What About Love." I told him, he smiled.

"Really. Awes- um cool." he said scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah." I said.

We got to school and I ran to my locker really quickly. 29, 47, 19, click! My locker opened, I took my binder out and put my bag in my locker. I brought my binder to my Advisory and walked back out. I saw Aliya walking around, so I run up to her.

"Hey!" I say.

"Hey." she said.

"I know who's gunna ask you to winter carnival." I told her.

"Really?? Who?" she asked smiling.

"Austin Mahone." I told her.

"Really?! Yes! I'm so happy." she smiled.

"I'm going with Andrew." I told her.

"Cute." she said, I look down the hallway and see Andrew and Austin walking towards me and Aliya.

"Nicole!" Andrew said hugging me.

"No hugging!" a teacher yelled to us. We let go of each other and held hands.

"So Aliya..." Austin started. "I was wondering if you, um. Wanted to go to winter carnival with me...?" he asked her, she smiled.

"I'd love too." she said.