Chapter 32

32)

Are lips are still attached, he walks up to his car and he pushes me up against it. He opens the back door and pushes me on the seat, he kisses down my jaw line and down to my neck. He finds the spot under my neck and starts to suck on the skin. My hands wrap around his sides and dig my nails into his back. He takes my arms off him and put them on my side, he unbuttons his top and takes it off. My eyes travel down his body, he smirks at me as he goes in the glove box. I watch as he pulls something out, it's a small purple packet.

"Protection." he smirks. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" he says, I nod.

"Austin, just promise me something?" I ask.

"Anything." he says.

"Never leave me, after this. Please." I nearly whisper.

"I promise you I won't." he kisses my forehead, I smile at him and he smiles back. He unbuttons his pants, then slips off his pants, leaving him in boxers and socks. Austin's hand slide down my sides, making my breathing louder. His hands grab the hem of my dress as he slowly pulls it off me, leaving me in underwear and bra. He bites his lip and then I feel his bulge on my leg, I bite my lip as I look down.

His arms go around me and they find my bra, he unclips it and it falls off onto the floor of the car. His hands grab my underwear and he pulls them down, he quickly takes his boxers off and puts the condom on.

"I'll go slow and careful." he says, I nod. My toes curl and then he slowly goes into me, making my head go back. My eyes shut tight, and I gasp.

"Ah." I cry, a tear falls from my eyes.

"It's okay baby." he wipes my tears, Austin's mouth opens a little as a low moan comes out of his mouth. He starts to go in and out faster, Austin's head goes back as his eyes shut close. Loader moans escape his mouth. "You..." he moans. "Feel so good.." he moans.

"Austin.." I cry, he ignores me. My arms go around him as my nails dig into his back, hoping he would slow the speed down. "Oh." I yell and moan at the same time, Austin looks at me as he smirks at me.

"You're so tight." he mumbles into my ear, my arms go up and wrap around his neck as I pull him closer to me. "Feisty." he says. "Most innocent girls are viscous after the first 2 times." he smirks, giving a harsh thrust. Tears start pouring out of my eyes.

"Austin!" I cry. "I'm innocent?" I try to say, without yelling.

"To me, you are. You won't smoke or get tattoos." he says, he pulls out of me and his hands travel down. His fingers slip inside me, my head falls back as I let out a loud moan.

"Nicole, I want you to know..." he moans. "I love you." he says.

"I.. Love you too." I say, I smile at him as he wipes my tears.

"You're doing good for your first time." his hands brush over my face. The pain starts to go away, I always hear stories from Becca and how it hurts to lose your virginity. But the way she explained it, it seems like it actually hurts way more then what she said. I feel hot cum in the condom, he pulls out of me and my breathing is heavy.

"We'll defiantly be doing that again." he winks, as we put our clothes on.

***

Austin drops me and his car, he hugs me goodbye then kisses me.

"Bye Nicole." he says. "Thanks for the good night." he winks.

"Anytime." I chuckle.

"I'll see you when I get back from my tour." he sighs.

"Alright, FaceTime me every night." I say.

"Will do. Tell your mom gas money is on the table." he says.

"Alright. Thanks." I say, I walk inside and my mom is standing there with her arms crossed.

"Yes?" I say.

"What's this voicemail you left me 45 minutes ago? Nicole! I thought I trusted you!" she yells, oh shit.. I probably called her while we where doing it. Oh my gosh, my cheeks start to burn. "You are grounded for 2 months! No phone either, or laptop! Or any electronic devise!" she yells.

"Mom! I'm 17, I have to do something sometime!" I yell.

"Yeah not until you're married!" she yells.

"Too late for that!" I yell.

"Go to your room!" she yells.

"Make me!" I yell back, she grabs a wooden spoon and walks over to me. She hits me as hard as she could then she knees me in the side, I fall down and tears start to fall down my face.

"Looks like you were crying more earlier then now! Now go up in the room and don't come out!" she yells, I get up and run in my room. I slam the door, I press my back to the back of the door and slide down. I put my face in my hands, I can't talk to Austin. I get up and take my dress off, my arm is fucking killing me after falling on the floor.

I put pajamas on, I lay down and stare at the ceiling. I sit up and open my drawer, I grab a knife and sit down. I take a deep breath and slide it across my wrist, blood starts to go everywhere. I cut lines going up my arms, I stop cutting and I fall back on my bed an pass out.

***

A couple house later I wake up, I look outside and it's pitch black out. I turn my lamp on, I look at the time and it's 12:01 am. I get up off my bed and open my door slowly and quietly. I walk downstairs and see my phone, I quickly grab it and call Becca.

"Hello?" she groans.

"Becca, I really need to come over." I say. "Please." I quietly say.

"Can't you wait till tomorrow?" she groans.

"No Becca, I can't." I whisper/yell. I hear foot steps, I gasp and duck down.

"Nicole?" my grumpy mom yells, I put my phone down and slowly stand up.

"Y-yes mom?" I stutter.

"Where's your phone?" she slurs, she's drunk.

"M-mom, you're drunk." I say.

"No shit you slut!" she yells, throwing a glass bottle at me. I duck down and glass shatters behind me.

"Nicole! I'll be there in 5 minutes." I hang up and throw my phone.

"Come here!" she chases me, I get up and scream.

"Leave me alone!" I yell, running up the stairs. I fall on my feet and look behind me and see my angry mom. I get up and run in my room, I slam my door and quickly lock it. My breathing is heavy and I quickly grab my stuff and pack my bag, I shut my light off and open my window and sit on my roof waiting for Becca.

-------------------------

:| I find this chapter retarded, im sorry. I'm not the best at writing these weird sex parts, anyways please vote and comment, thank you for the 1K! love you guys peace ✌️✌️✌️✌️❤️