Chapter 4

4)

I woke up the next morning with my face on Andrews chest, my hair was a mess too.

"Andrew." I said kissing his cheek.

"Oh hey." he said smiling.

"Your hair is a mess." I said patting it down. "

Wow! It was! What happened last night?" he asked winking at me. I lightly hit him in the arm.

"I don't think much. I guess we made out for a while." I said giggling.

"Well that was fun." he said winking at me.

"Totally." I said giggling. He kissed my cheek, and pulled me on top of him.

"I love you." he told me, I blushed and kissed him on the nose.

"I love you too." I told him.

"Want to get breakfast?" he asked me.

"Sure. But I think I'm gunna go home after." I told him.

"Okay." he said.

"I'm gunna make you chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast." he said pulling me into a hug.

"Sounds good." I said smiling. I sat out the counter next to him when he was cooking.

"So how did you sleep?" he asked flipping the pancake.

"Good. You?" I asked. "Good. Since I was cuddling with you." he winked then chuckled. I lightly smacked him and started to laugh.

"Here's 1 pancake, and here's 2 pancakes for my love." he said handing me them. I smiled and put butter on them and put syrup on them and grabbed a fork. I sat at the table and Andrew sat next to me with his pancakes, I took my first bite and oh my gosh...

"These are the best pancakes I've ever tasted." I said eating more.

"Thank you." he said smiling.

***

After we ate I got all my stuff and drove to my house.

"How was Winter Carnival?" my mom asked.

"It was fun." I told her, I don't wanna tell her about me and Andrew fighting.

"That's good." she said.

"Yeah well I'm gunna go upstairs." I told her, I ran up stairs and sat on my bed. My phone was vibrating and it was Aliya so I answered it.

"Hello?" I said

"Nicole can I please come over?" she asked crying.

"Um sure." I said

"I'll be over in a couple minutes." she said.

I hung up and slid my phone in my pocket, I put my shoes and waited on my porch. Minutes later Aliya pulled in and she got out of the car, I was in total shock... She was a mess...

"What happened?!" I asked.

"Can I tell you in your room please." she said wiping her eyes.

"Yeah." I said, we walked inside and I grabbed tissues for her. We walked up to my room and I sat on my bed and she sat next to me, I rubbed her back to comfort her.

"Alright tell me what's wrong." I said, she looked up at me and she had bags under her eyes. Whoa, she was a mess...

"Austin." she said, I knew he would do something bad.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He... took, my virginity." she said. "And then broke up with me." she said.

"WHAT?!" I yell.

"I didn't want to but somehow he talked me into it." she said sobbing even more. I'm beyond mad, I picked up my phone and called Andrew.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Is Alex home?" I asked.

"Yeah... Why?" he asked nervously.

"Is Austin there too?" I asked angry.

"Yeah." he said, I'm going to his house and I'm gunna yell at him.

"Is your mom home?" I asked.

"No she's at work." he said.

"I'm coming over. Now." I said hanging up.

I slid my phone in my pocket, and put my shoes on.

"Where are we going?" Aliya asked.

"Andrews house." I said to her, I stormed out of the house and sat in the drivers seat and buckled up. Aliya got in the car and bucked up, I started the car and pressed on the gas and drove to Andrews house.

I got out of the car and walked into Andrews house and Aliya was behind me, I can tell that she knows I'm angry.

"Hey babe. What are you doing here again?" Andrew asked.

"Where's Austin?" I yell.

"In Alex's room with Becca." he said. I stomped my feet and walked into Alex's room.

"What About Lo-." Austin stopped singing when he saw me and Aliya walk into the room.

"Guys we are doing a video get out." Austin said, Alex and Becca were sitting there quiet.

"I will after I have a few words with you." I said walking towards him.

"Ugh what do you want?" Austin groaned.

"Do you see Aliya? She's a mess! I wonder why? Because you asked her out and she thought you actually liked her when you didn't! Why would you do that? Oh wait! To steal her virginity! Why would you do that Austin it's not cool, seriously grow up!" I yell.

"I hope you know that I'm recording this." Austin said.

"I really don't care! Let the world know that you did this to someone, broke her fucking heart! But looks like you don't give 1 fuck!" I scream. Everyone is silent and looking at me. "Yup stare at me." I said.

"I-I'm sorry." Austin said, I turn and look at Aliya who is crying.

"Austin you made her cry!" I yell. "What kind of person are you." I yelled, I walked closer to him and grabbed his shirt and picked him up. "If you ever do this to any other girl, I swear. You'll never hear the end of it." I said, I let go of his shirt and he looked like he was scared of me.

I stormed out of Alex's room and I turn around and Austin was standing there.

"What do you want?" I said raising my voice a bit.

"Uh... Never mind..." he said.

"That's what I thought." I said, Aliya was standing there awkward.

"Wait... Aliya, I'm really sorry. I actually do like you, I didn't mean to brake your heart. Please take me back again?" he asked her nicely.

"No!" I yell.

"You're not Aliya. Aliya answer my question." he said.

"Um. I don't know." she said quietly. "Please answer." he said softly, alright I can't stand watching this.

"Alright Aliya lets go." I said pulling her away. I literally dragged Aliya outside of Andrews house, Austin ran out and stopped me.

"Let go of her!" he yelled.

"No!" I yell.

"Yes!" he said shoving me off the porch, I landed on the tar and tears rolled down my cheek. My knees and elbows were bleeding.

"Nicole!" Andrew yelled.

"What the hell man! You don't go shoving my girlfriend because you're pissed! Seriously!" Andrew yelled.

"Nicole I'm sorry." he said breathing heavy.

"Sorry don't cut it!" I yelled, I got up and ran after him. He quickly got up and ran into the house, I chased him into Alex's room. I tackled Austin on the bed, and grabbed each arm and held them down on the bed.

"What's up with you and hurting girls?" I say.

"I d-don't know." he stutters.

"Well seriously Austin cut it out!" I yell, I let go of him and walked away.

"Get in the car and I'm gunna bring you home." I said to Aliya. She got in the car and I drove her home.

---------------------------------

Hope you liked it:) I hope none of you are thinking I hate Austin, I don't. I love him more then anything.

Vote :)

Comment :)