Chapter 42

42)

The last of this day is going by so slow and it's annoying me. It's finally the last class of the day, I sit in my assigned. It's next to Andrew, it isn't that awkward because we're starting our friendship over. We talk in pur classes that we have together. He sits next to me and we both begin to copy notes, after we finish copying notes we have to wait for the rest of the class.

"Hey Nicole." he smiles.

"Hey Andrew." I smile.

"How are you and Austin?" he asks.

"Pretty good." I tell him.

"Well that's good." he says, I nod while smiling. I look back at my work but my teacher calls me over.

"Sami you have a lot of work you're missing, and we would like if you handed it in before the school year is over." she tells me.

"Okay but it's not my fault you guys never gave me the work." I say.

"Well here is the work, please have it in before Friday." she says.

"That's in 2 days!" I say.

"Well maybe you shouldn't miss school." she defends.

"Um maybe you should stop being a.." I stop myslef and I just go back to my seat, I sigh and put all the work into my binder. Austin is gonna want to hang out with me today me but I'm gonna have to be doing all this dumb school work.

***

I get all my stuff to leave school, I see Aliya in the hallway at her locker. I slowly walk u to her and poke her in the back.

"You scared me." she says.

"Sorry, listen can we just stop ignoring each other. I hate it and I just want to be best friends again." I say.

"Okay." she says.

"Okay? Only an okay?" I ask walking beside her.

"Yes we can still be friends but just remember that I still like Austin." she mumbles the last part. I watch her as she walks away, I see Becca and Harry walking down the hallway.

"Hey Becca." I smile.

"Hey do you still need a ride home?" she asks.

"Yeah if that's okay with you." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah I'm just gonna drop you off then I'm hanging out with Harry." she says.

"Okay. And Harry?" I say.

"Hm?" he asks.

"Be nice to her or I'll cut you." I glare, he chuckles and nods. We all walk out the door and then we get into Becca's car. Of course I'm the loner in the back seat, while they're up front having fun singing a long and laughing. I look out the window as Becca drives me to Austin's house. Once we reach Austin's house I thank Becca for the ride. I say goodbye and then I walk inside. "Austin!" I call out, I get no answer. I walk into the kitchen and I see red flower pedals leading to somewhere, I follow them and I end up in Austin's room. I look into his room and there red pedals on the bed making a heart, I smile and I hear a guitar start to play.

The closet door opens and I look over, he starts smiling and starts to sing. "Turn your radio up, turn your radio up. Yeah. Turn your radio up, turn your radio up. Yeah. Ain't no other shawty, I've heard of baby. Put a milion on that that that that, I took my world and gave you half of it baby, I'll pray I never get it back back back back. I love your style, I love your smile. I love your eyes they look like diamonds to me. But you could have it all, all of it baby. In your favorite store blowin stacks stacks stacks. Cause I known that all my dreams are coming true yeah and I know I'll never feel this way, I feel girl. For anyone but you oh baby you yeah you." he sings.