Chapter 17

17)

I get up the next morning, I get up and go in my closet. I pick out black skinny jeans, blue shirt with the grumpy cat on it saying 'This Is My Happy Face', and the blue beanie Austin gave me.

I go in the the bathroom and take my pajamas off and put my daily clothes on. I decide to curl my hair today, I take my curling iron out and I turn it on. When it heats up I curl every piece of my hair.

When I finish I spray my hair so the curls stay in, I place my beanie on my head, I go back in my room and put socks on. I grab my blue Jordan's. I slide them on and tie the laces. I go downstairs and look for something to eat for breakfast. I grab a pop tart and eat it.

After I eat it I go upstairs into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I exit the bathroom and go into my room. I grab my sweatshirt and put it on, I grab my headphones and my phone and walk down to the bus stop. I get on the bus and begin to listen to my music.

It's Austin stop and he isn't on the bus.

I get to school and put my binder in advisory, I go find Aliya and Becca.

"Aliya and Becca I need help!" I say to them.

"With what?" they ask.

"I have to ask out Charlotte for Austin." I sigh.

"Why?" Becca asks.

"I promised him I would." I roll my eyes.

"Oh then let's go find her." Becca says, and I nod. We walk down the hallway and see Charlotte walking down with her 'friends' then we all walk up to her.

"What do you want?' she snaps.

"Austin wants to go out with you." I say.

"Awe you guys broke up?" she says laughing.

"Fuck off, you're even lucky I'm doing this for you." I say.

"Whatever, ya tell him I said ya." she says walkig away.

I pretend to cough, "slut." I say. I walk down the hallway and find Austin. "She said ya." I said.

"Yay." he says.

"Okay I'll see you later." I say walking away.

***

I decide to go play basketball after school ends, and invite Austin. I see him walking down the hallway, and I walk up to him.

"Hey you wanna play basketball after school?" I ask him.

"Uh, I can't. Already made plans." he says walking away, great. I decide to ask Alex then.

"Ya, I'd like that actually. I'm gunna ask Zach and Robert." he says. "And probably Becca." he says.

"Okay sounds good." I say.

***

The day goes, and I grab my stuff and walk down to the gym. I walk in and I see Becca, Alex, Robert, and Zach.

"Hey guys." I say.

"Hey!" they all say. "You wanna play a game of b ball?" Alex asks.

"Can I just practice for about 10 minutes?" I ask.

"Yeah thats fine." Alex says.

I grab a ball and go to a empty hoop, I stand abaout 15 feet away from the hoop and shoot. Swish! The ball goes in, I grab the ball again and aim then shoot. Swish! The ball goes in a again. I decide to try to shoot a half court. I stand at the line in the middle line and shoot. But I miss, minutes pass and now we are all teamed up. Me, Becca and Alex against Robert and Zach.

My team is loosing, I try my hardest not to miss but it's kind hard. The game was over and Roberts team won.

"Good game though." Robert says. We all nod then smile and leave. Well, I think I'm getting to be pretty good at basketball. I leave the gym to go home and shower and go to bed.

***

The next day I was at school. I'm walking down the hallways when I see Austin walking towards me, without Charlotte.

"Hey Austin." I say.

"Nicole we need to talk.' he says.

"Okay." he pulls me away from a group of people. "Why did you tell Charlotte we were dating?!" he snaps.

"Uh..." I don't know what to say.

"Why?!" he says, obviously annoyed.

"Well..." I begin to say. "I just didn't want you guys dating." I admit.

"Well, why don't you want us dating?" he says crossing his arms.

"Becuase... I didn't want her to take her away from you Austin.. I-I like you." I admit my feelings. "I like you a lot.." I whisper.

-------------------------

Hey guys! i wont be updating till next year ;) haha. hope you liked that, if you did then vote and comment!

may the odds be ever in your favor!