Chapter 8

8)

My phone goes off, snapping me out of my spacing out. I quickly grab my phone and someone is calling me, I look at the caller ID and it's Andrew.. I slowly pick it up and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello." I say.

"Hey babe! I miss you." he says.

"Awe, I miss you too. I don't know when I'm coming home." I said letting out a loud sigh.

"It better be soon. I miss you like crazy." he says.

"I know, but it's only been 2 days." I said giggling.

"Yeah but that's a full 48 hours." he said pretending to cry.

"Awe I'll probably come home Wednesday or Thursday." I tell him.

"Okay. Well I have to go, bye. I love you." he said.

"K. I love you, too." I said hanging up. I set my phone down.

***

It's already Thursday and I decided to go home, I already called my mom and she's on her way, I packed all my stuff and playing Xbox while I waited for my mom to show up at my dads. My minds being to race, when should I tell Andrew? How will I tell him? My heart begins to beat really fast, I hate myself for doing this. Why did I do this? I promised Andrew I would never cheat on him and I broke that promise. I wonder if he'll ever forgive me, I hope so. I really love him.

About 30-45 minutes later my mom shows up and she won't stop talking, and it's really making me mad.

"So I said to her, no I'm not working extra time-." my mom is saying but I cut her off.

"Can we go?" I say frustrated.

"Yes one minute I'm talking to Dan." she said, Dan? Brent's here?

"Nicole." I hear him say, I turn around and Brent,

I awkwardly take a seat next to him.

"Brent." I say. "Can we talk please?" I ask, and he eminently nodded. "About the kiss, listen. I have a boyfriend and I cheated on him, so please don't tell him." I say.

"YOU CHEATED ON ANDREW?!" my mom yells.

"Mom shut up, it was a stupid mistake." I say rubbing my forehead.

"It was stupid?" Brent says.

"Mom lets just leave!" I yell, grabbing my stuff and walking out into the car. I sat in the passengers seat and buckled up and plugged my headphones in my phone and started listening to music.

***

I get out of the car and quickly walk inside before my mom says something to me. I open the door and my mom says something to me.

"How could you? He loves you! When are you going to tell him? How are you gunna? Why with Brent? It's almost your birthday, what if he breaks up with you?" the only thing I heard from her mouth was blah blah blah blah.

"Mom calm down, I can figure this out. It's okay." I said walking into my room.

***

"Uh I don't know how I'm gunna do this." I said to Aliya and Becca.

"Dude you can do it, just go up to him and say 'Andrew, I made a mistake of cheating on you please don't be mad at me babe' simple as that." Becca says.

"No it's not simple as that." I said looking at her.

"Yeah I have to admit, I wouldn't be able to do that." Aliya says and I nod.

"Shut up Aliya, you aren't helping!" Becca scowled. "Nikki, you have to take control. If he loves you and still wants to be with you he will except it, if he dumps you, then...that's his own fault." She shrugged. Andrew and me breaking up? We've been dating for almost 3 months now, it doesn't seem that long but it is to me.

I let out a shaky breath and nodded.

"You're right Beck." I nodded and Aliya gave me a confused look. "I will call him." I picked my phone up from the bed and found his contact. Here goes nothing.

The phone rang about 4 times and he picked up.

"Hey babe. What's up?" Andrew sweet caring voice said through the phone. I started to tear up, I'm such a jerk.

"Andrew, I need to tell you something very important." I said slowly.

"Are you pregnant?!" he shouted.

"No." I laughed but then stopped, I have to be serious. "It's worse than that."

"Babe...?" He hesitated and waited for me to talk.

"I made a mistake. I cheated on you by making out with someone else. I'm sorry don't be mad..."

I waited for him to answer but there was nothing. It kind of scared me. Finally I heard him breath and I heard someone smash something.

"Andrew? Are you alright?" I asked.

"What kind of fucking question is that! I'm not alright I am pissed!!" He shouted and it made me cringe. "Why would you do that to me?! Am I not good enough or is your inner whore coming out?" He shouted again.

I looked at Becca and Aliya for help and Aliya mouthed 'hang up' so that's what I did. Becca gave me a concerned look but my eyes looked down at my hands.

"Nicole.." Becca said but I held my hand up to silence her.

"Don't talk. I blame you." I said calmly. I looked up and Becks eyebrows rise up.

"What? Why are you blaming me, I was only trying to help." She rose her hands up in defense.

"Well, your advise sucked."

"You are the one that asked me for it."

"I have to admit the advise did suck." Aliya agreed once again.

"You are always admitting aren't you!" Becca scowls and I have to laugh, because it's true. Aliya already said she admits 2 times.

"At least I would of given her good advise."

"Then why didn't you give her any." Becca stuck out her tongue and Aliya grabbed it and pulled, making Becca scream. The two girls started bickering, which I found hysterical. But it was getting really annoying.

"Dudettes, calm down." They turned their head towards me. "You guys were going to make my head explode."

We all started laughing but stopped when my phone started vibrating.

It was Andrew.