Chapter 7: The Next Morning

Elizabeth's  P.O.V.

       As soon as I left my room I went straight to the kitchen to get something to eat. I got a waffle from someone's plate, and eat it as I head down to the lab. When I get to the lab I see Tony covered in oil and working on his Ironman suit.

"Hey Tony need any help I'm bored?" I ask since I feel bad that I haven't been here to help him in over two years.

"Are you sure you aren't just looking for a way to hide from Loki when he wakes up?" He says casually as he smirks.

"What are you talking about?" I ask trying to sound as innocent and confused as possible.

"What do you mean what do I mean? I saw you two cuddling this morning from the security cameras on your couch sound asleep."

"Look we fell asleep reading I swear it was nothing, and you know I'm not one for a one night stand!" I yell.

"Ok whatever helps you sleep, but I ship it."

"What?"

"You and reindeer games. You two have a lot more in common then you think."

"We have nothing in common!" I yell.

"Let's see you both are stubborn, like to read, get nightmares, have lots of family issues, have magic, and were both evil at one time shall I go on?" He states casually.

"Those are small things, other than the small things we are complete and utter opposites."

"Hey opposites attract."

"Whatever, I'm going to my room." I say as I'm leaving. I go through the hallways back into my room and see Loki is still asleep. I go to my bathroom and get dressed in black jeans and a navy blue shirt. I put on black boots and a black trench-coat and head out into the city to just walk off my anger.

Loki's P.O.V.

I wake up on a couch having no clue where I am. Then everything comes back to me from last night. Elizabeth isn't in here so I use my magic to make myself look more presentable. When I was about to leave, it occurred to me that I didn't have any nightmares about Thanos the rest of the night. It probably ment that he was occupied, forgot, or somehow couldn't get to me. But he would never forget me after all I've done to him. Oh well, I will probably get tortured even more next time I fall sleep to make up for last night. As I'm walking to my room I encounter Thor.

"Brother, where were you this morning I have been looking for you everywhere, including the lab." Thor states.

"If you did look for me everywhere you would've found me." I say to the idiotic worthless oaf.

"Loki you know we are sparring today in the room of training."

"Thor, you witless oaf, it is call the the training room not the room of training." I roll my eyes because I sometimes forget how stupid Thor can be. Sometimes I think a rock has more potential then Thor. We slowly walk down to the training room. I hope that this can end so I can escape Thor and the avengers and go to my room.

A.N.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated recently I have been sick and stuck doing make up work. I'll try and get 2-3 chapters done today to make up for it. I'm so sorry. I will write more chapters this week and thanks for still reading this.