Chapter 13: Loki's Plan

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

When I was leaving my room, I could hear Nat and Clint talking about how they were suspicious about me and I knew that they couldn't know about my past or powers yet. I used my ability to hide in the shadows from the hallways and into the lab. When I got there Loki looked like he sensed something but brushed it off as he was writing something down. Tony was on his phone typing away at it. I sat in my chair and made myself appear.

"I was wondering what was taking you so long?" Tony said.

"Stark, I haven't left in over twenty four hours." Loki replied.

"I was talking to magic girl." As soon as Tony said that Loki looked confused and looked up.

"Where did you come from?"

"I came from my room." I replied like it was the most obvious thing.

"You weren't here a second ago so how'd you get here?" Loki asked. I looked over at Tony to see if he approved of me telling Loki about my abilities. Tony looked at me for a minute and slowly nodded his head in approval.

"I hid in the shadows so no one could see me." I replied.

"How'd you acquire your abilities?"

"I was born with it. Every few years I gain new abilities."

"Incredible." Loki said with a look of awe. "So is that why Stark refers to you as Magic girl, because of your abilities?"

"Yes. Well since I'm back and you two seem to being doing absolutely nothing, I assume that you both finished reading the rest of the books and notes."

"Sure did Liz." Tony said grinning.

"Tony, I'm going to guess you only read one book."

"Close, he read three quarters of a book and claimed that it was too boring for him and chucked it into that lamp." Loki said pointing to a large pile of glass.

"Did you find anything?" I asked with a little hope in my voice.

"Unfortunately not, love. We only have that one option."

"Great. I have to either marry a psychopathic monster or go up to a random guy and ask him to marry me in two months." I say sarcastically.

"Hey Liz, we'll find you someone." Tony said.

"Yeah. Good luck with that till then I'm going to go back to my room." I said while stomping out on the verge of tears.

     When I got to my room, I couldn't hold it back anymore and I cried. I appreciate Tony and Loki for trying to help me but I still feel hopeless. I wish Wade were here he would take us out for drinks and let me complain about what is going on, and how I'm struggling to change my fate. I wish I were free. I wish I had different parents. I wish I didn't have to get married. I wish for a lot of things but one thing I've known for a very long time is that life isn't fair, and if it gives you shit you've got to suck it up and move on because not everyone cares about you. I fall asleep crying.

Loki's P.O.V.

     After reading all the notes and books I felt bad for Elizabeth, however there was still a chance for me to gain something out of this other than the favor I asked her. With Elizabeth's parents in high places I could get everything I could practically want. If I marry Elizabeth I would gain immortality if I were to bind my soul to hers, be rich, torment Thanos with me getting what he wanted and get revenge for him torturing me, and since she is related to royalty and is the only heir to the throne I could be king. Of course I do not particularly love Elizabeth sure she is sweet, strong, beautiful, funny, and much more. I would call our marriage more based off of business instead of calling it love. I would use the favor she owes me on this engagement and she would have to accept it considering the circumstances and I doubt she'd choose a monster like Thanos over me.

A.N.

Hey guys what'd you think of that? I hope your enjoying the story of course it will get better especially the connection and relationship with Elizabeth and Loki. I will update again tomorrow if I have time, but if not happy 2018 and thank you for reading my story. Love you guys. Please vote and comment and keep on reading.