Chapter 8: Curiosity Killed The Cat

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

     When I return from my walk, and I'm somewhat calmer. I go upstairs into the living room and turn on the t.v. to see if there is anything good on. I started watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. when my phone goes off. I see the contact name and make sure no one is around to hear the conversation. When the coast is clear I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Elsa, we have a slight problem!" Deadpool says.

"What is it Wade? I swear if its about your sex life or if your in trouble, I'm not in the mood to listen in on it right now." I say in a pissed off tone.

" I'm dead serious your surprise is here, and from what I heard it's bad."

"What do you mean its bad?" I ask somewhat scared.

"Your parents said won't tell me what it is but by they way they are acting its weirder than usual. Hold on your dad wants to talk to you." Wade says.

"Fine, put him on." I said somewhat nervous.

"Elizabeth your mother and I need for you to come to work tonight, so you can see your surprise." Joker says.

"And if I don't?"

"You know what happened last time you disobeyed me." Joker says as I look down at the burn he left on my shoulder.

"Fine, I'll be there at 6."

"Good and it is a raffle night so you'll have to dance with some customers."Joker says as I roll my eyes.

"Can't wait." I reply sarcastically.

"Leave that tone at home, and tonight you'll be wearing multiple outfits not just the one."

"Ugh......bye." I said as I hung up. I look at my watch and it is 2 o'clock so I need to leave in three hours. I get up and head to my room.

Clint's P.O.V.

     I was in the vents hiding from Natasha because she was mad at me again, for almost  shooting an arrow at her head again. As I was in the vents I was over the living room and saw Elizabeth on her phone talking to someone. I heard only some of her conversation because I couldn't hear what the other person was saying, so all I heard was:

"And if I don't?"

"..........."

"Fine I'll be there at 6."

".............."

"Can't wait."

"............."

"Ugh......bye."

When she walked out I decided to tell Tony because that sounds suspicious, and he knows her better than everyone else. I go to the lab, where he seems to always be, and he sits there with dried oil on his face and shirt.

"Hey Tony, can I ask you something."

"Knock yourself out Legolas." Tony replies.

"Do you know where Elizabeth is going tonight, because she was on the phone with someone and it sounds suspicious to me."

"Magic girl likes to come and go as she pleases, but if you want we can go and see what she does."

"How can we possibly know where she is going?"

"We can track her bird brain. Just let everyone know and tell them they all have to come but can't tell Elizabeth what we are doing."

"Ok." I said. I leave the lab and go tell everyone what we were going to do tonight.

Loki's P.O.V.

When Barton walked in and told me of this plan I had to accept because I have noticed how Elizabeth comes and goes, and every time I try to ask her about it she ignores the question or only says part of the truth. I would rather follow her with back up then by myself because if I were to follow her myself that would be creepy, and as much as I despise the avengers I will only join them for this to investigate more on Elizabeth.

A.N.

Hey guys what do you think? Sorry if it's a little short but the next chapter is going to be really long. What slyly think the surprise is? You can comment what you think it is and I'll tell you if it's right or not. Leave a comment and vote. Thanks guys.