Chapter 17: Missing

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

I wake up and hear a someone snoring. The snore is a soft one and can barely be heard, but is still there. I sit up from my bed and stretch my arms. When I look around I see Loki on my couch. I'm really not in the mood to deal with him, and I'm starting to get used to waking up with him in the same room as me. I decided to get dressed, so I get some clothes and run into the bathroom to change. Even though I'm getting married to Loki I don't need him to see anything yet. I chose to wear a black floral tank top, blue jeans, and brown boots. I brush my hair and put on some light make up. I open my door and see Loki is still asleep. I really needed to use some dark magic because if it is held back for too long or isn't used for a long amount of time it can become uncontrolled and dangerous. I grab an ancient wand that was handed down to each generation on Eclipsa's side of the family. The wand is black with a magenta snake in the middle that wraps around the wand. I sit on my bed Indian style and focus my energy.

"Nazvat ću demone da me oslobode mojih tamnih sila za mjesečev ciklus." I say the spell as winds start to blow things around my room. Then I feel myself start to lift off from the ground as I see the dark demons arrive to take the dark energy I haven't used. My wand slips from my fingers and I close my eyes from exhaustion, as I wait for myself to fall back on the bed.

But that didn't happen........

Loki's P.O.V

I am awakened by a strange gust of cold wind that hits my face. I open my eyes and see Elizabeth in the air with her eyes closed surrounded by black devilish creatures. I run off the couch to try and help her, but all of the sudden she disappears. I see something hit the ground. On the ground is what looks like a black elegant looking stick with a magenta serpent that coils itself around the stick. I use my magic to get dresses and take the stick to look for Stark. I run up and down the tower hallways and staircases and can't seem to find him anywhere.

"Stark where are you." I mutter to myself. As I begin my third take on the tower I see him on his bloody device. "Stark, I have been looking all over for you there is something I need to tell you."

"Look reindeer games can we go at least one day without you or your brother breaking something. I mean don't get me wrong I am a billionaire but I can't pay and fix all the crap you guys break. I mean it's one thing to break a vase or a lamp, but it's another thing to break my fridge three times because you can't find anything you like." He said not even looking up to me.

"Stark I don't know what you are referring to, but this is about Elizabeth."

"I'm listening. Let me guess she is too mad to speak with you. No, she wants a divorce as soon as she marries you. No, she......."

"Would you stop guessing. She is missing. I was in her room and she was using this stick thing and these devil like creatures surrounded her and she vanished." I said as I gave Stark the stick.

"Oh shit."

"What Stark? Is she ok? Is she going to be alright? Speak up!" I asked impatiently.

"You see this 'stick' as you refer to it is a wand that she uses for dark magic. She doesn't like to use it unless she needs to get rid of her dark magic so she doesn't burst like a balloon, or something like that. She always has it by her side in case she gets herself into a sticky situation and by the looks of you having it and her vanishing isn't looking good."

"What should we do Stark?"

"Look stuff like this happens to her once in a while, and if she doesn't return in a day we'll start contacting people in other worlds and realms for help. Ok?" I don't reply I just stare at him. I swear if anything bad happens to her I don't know what I'll do, besides she is the only thing I have to insure my safety from Thanos.

A.N.

So, what'd you guys think of the cliffhanger? I wanted to do one and this seemed like a good time to do so. From here on out everything will be more exciting and entertaining. Please vote and comment. If you have any ideas, advice, or questions please let me know in the comments. Thank you for reading this love you all.