Chapter 9: The Surprise

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

It was 5 o'clock and I was running a little late. I got on one of Tony's motorcycles and sped off. I was lucky I didn't get pulled over, and got only green lights. As I'm parking the motorcycle in my reserved spot I thought I heard something in the bushes, but thought nothing of it. I walk in through the back doors and start to get ready to preform. I put on my black hair dye and a Santa costume since it's Christmas time, and I have to do at least one Christmas song. ->

back stage for my signal

back stage for my signal. I hate this dress it feels like sandpaper with sparkles glued on top. As I'm waiting I noticed that my parents have yet to yell at me or see me, which is very strange. Then I hear my signal.

"I hope you've all been very good, because Santa has brought us an early Christmas present. Let's give it up for Santa's little helper." The DJ exclaimed. As the music starts I get on stage, and see all my parents and Thanos in my Father's private box, but also the avengers failing to fit in at the bar. Oh crap I'm so screwed, how am I ever going to get out of this. I try to think of an idea as I sing.

When I finish singing, I run back to my room trying to figure out how I'm going to get out of this.

Loki's P.O.V.

     Before Elizabeth left, Stark put a tracker thing on her jacket and it lead us to this odd building. We arrive as soon as she does and hide ourselves in a bush. Luckily she didn't hear us when we moved. Unfortunately when we got inside, we lost her. I don't understand why she would even be here, a lady such as herself surely wouldn't belong here with all the booze and blaring noise they call music. The avengers and I sit down at a table, and receive some odd looks. By the looks of it, I seem to blend in while everyone else in our group stands out like a sore thumb. I wear a black suit while the avengers wear more lively colors.

"Tony, what are we going to do? Should we wait for her to come out or leave this dump?" Natasha said.

"Relax Nat, we'll get a few drinks and see what happens." Tony responded.

      As soon as he said that a man wearing something over his ears, a green vest, a yellow hat, and a pink shirt yelled " I hope you've all been very good because Santa has brought us an early Christmas present. Let's  give it up for Santa's little helper." Lots of men wolf whistled as a lady with black hair in a scandalous dress and high black boots went on stage and stared at our group as she started to sing. She had the voice of an angel and could put anyone to shame. When she sang 'you' she pointed right at me. What could she possibly want with me? Midgardians aren't worth my time. When the song ended she seemed to run off stage in a hurry. I wanted to find Elizabeth and went searching. When I came back stage, I saw some doors and didn't know which on to go through. Then the singer came out one and ran right into me.