No

Chapter 28 No

"Is that Evan," Gina said looking towards him.

Jonathan felt the anger bubble inside of him. She doesn't deserve a second chance. She had left such an amazing child and didn't watch him grow.

"Daddy Who is she," Evan asked hiding behind his legs.

"Go play outside Evan," Jonathan said as Gina moved forward.

"No daddy who is she," Evan asked and Jonathan motioned towards Dially to get Evan.

"Alright Evan go with Dia I promise to tell you afterwords," Jonathan said as Dially picked him up.

"Okay Daddy," Evan said as she took him outside.

"Why doesn't he recognizes me," Gina said frowning as she watched Evan go.

"I don't know maybe because you hadn't seen him since he was fucking born," Jonathan snapped making her flinch.

"Why don't we sit on the couch since I know you won't leave," Jonathan said as they sat on the couch.

The room felt completely tense. Luke stood awkwardly stood behind Jonathan as Dially watched from afar.

"Why," Jonathan finally said breaking the silence.

"Why what," Gina replied softly.

"Why did you leave," Jonathan said with tears at the corner of his eyes.

"You know why," Gina said.

"You said you couldn't be cooped up anymore," Jonathan said and she nods her head.

"I said I would have given you time. I would have stayed home and take care of our son," Jonathan said and she looks away.

"But no you fucking leave and take everything with you. You left me with nothing but our son," Jonathan hissed making her flinch again.

"I know," Gina said again her eyes looking anywhere but Jonathan.

"I nearly killed myself and Evan if Luke hadn't snapped me out of it," Jonathan said.

"I'm sorry."

"No sorry isn't going to bring back 5 years that we could have spent as a family," Jonathan said and everything got quiet.

"Why are you here anyways after all this time," Jonathan said wiping his eyes.

"I want to be a part of this family again," Gina said and Jonathan clenched his hands.

"You should have stayed 5 years ago," Jonathan said.

"But I couldn't."

"But you could."

"I had postpartum depression," Gina blurted out.

"That disease where some moms sometimes kill their babies," Luke said frowning a bit.

"Yeah," Gina said.

"You should have said something we could have gotten help. But you fucking ran away because you thought it would be the best fucking option," Jonathan said angrily.

"But I came back and we can start over," Gina said scooting closer to Jonathan.

"If you would have came back a month or 2 later I might have said yes but you were gone for 5 fucking years... I think it's time we got a divorce," Jonathan said and her eyes widen.

"No Jonathan please I want to make this work," Gina begged.

"Sorry Gina but it's time," Jonathan said.

"Then I want custody of Evan," Gina said shocking Jonathan.

"What makes you think you have the right to ask that," Jonathan said angrily.

"He's my son I gave birth to him so I should have him," Gina said.

"He's my son too. I took care of him while you did fuck all during the last 5 years," Jonathan said and she stood up angrily.

"I'll fight for him if I have too I have been far away from my son long enough," Gina said stalking to the entrance.

"Good luck winning Bitch," Jonathan said as she slammed the door.

The room was quiet as the screen door opened. Soft footsteps walked to Jonathan and tugged on his pants. Jonathan looked down and saw Evan frowning at him.

"Who is the lady daddy," Evan asked making Jonathan sigh.

"That was your mommy Evan," Jonathan said.

"Why did she come," Evan asked.

"She wants to take you away from me," Jonathan said making Evan gasp.

"No that won't happen I stay with you Daddy okay," Evan said hugging his legs.

"I know Evan," Jonathan said.

"Can you sing me the song again Daddy," Evan said.

"Alright," Jonathan said pulling Evan to his lap.

"Ooh, love, no one's ever gonna hurt you, love," Jonathan sang softly.

"I'm gonna give you all of my love. Nobody matters like you," he continued to sing.

"Your life ain't gon' be nothing like my life," Jonathan sang as Evan snuggled in.

"You're gonna grow and have a good life," Jonathan sang.

"I'm gonna do what I've got to do," Jonathan sang making Evan yawn.

"So, rockabye baby, rockabye," Jonathan sang rocking Evan side to side.

"I'm gonna rock you," Jonathan sang.

"Rockabye baby, don't you cry," Jonathan sang wiping away his own tears.

"Somebody's got you," Jonathan sang.

"Rockabye baby, rockabye," Jonathan sang.

"I'm gonna rock you," he continued.

"Rockabye baby, don't you cry," Jonathan sang and Evan started to close his eyes.

"Rockabye, no," Jonathan sang.

"Rockabye, yeah, oh, oh," Jonathan lastly sang and you could hear Evan's soft snores.

"I swear on my life Evan I won't let anything take you away from me," Jonathan said holding Evan as if he was going to disappear.

Hit you right in the feels didn't I ;). I also see some people not get the hint which is completely fine I will explain everything in due time. Now I gotta do some research on how to do court lol

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟