Nightmares

Chapter 25 Nightmares

It's been a while since Jonathan had put Evan in his own room. Once Evan had turned 3 Jonathan decided that his own room was needed. Luckily he had rented a 2 room apartment. He changed the extra bedroom, where Luke had sometime come and stayed whenever Blue was mad at him, into Evan's dream room. The first couple of nights was rough to both of them as they've always shared a room. But Jonathan decided enough was enough and made Evan stay in his own room.

A year has past since that arrangement and Jonathan could say he does enjoy the privacy he gets a night. There were always some nights that were bed; like Evan getting sick, or when Evan gets a nightmare. Those nights barely come and go but information this wasn't one of those nights.

"Daddy," Evan whispered softly when he opened Jonathan's door.

Evan was shaking slightly the nightmare vivid in his childlike mind. He clutched the stuff owl that Jonathan had given to him and made his way inside the room. It was deathly quiet much to Evan's distaste. His dad was a loud snorer. It could be heard from his room sometimes. Hearing his dad quiet worried Evan. He quickly made his way to the bed and saw Jonathan's sleeping face.

"Daddy," Evan whispered again softly shaking Jonathan.

Jonathan groaned and slowly opened his eyes. His dreams were plagued with nightmares of when Gina had left him. It always plagued him on the most random of times. He wiped his eyes and looked around the room. He looked down and saw that Evan was there.

"What's wrong buddy," Jonathan said as Evan held his owl plushy close.

"I had a bad dream," Evan said tears really close from spilling out of his eyes,

"Come here," Jonathan said making room for Evan.

Evan climbed onto the bed and got u see the covers. He snuggled against Jonathan as he wrapped his arms around him.

"Do you want to talk about it," Jonathan mumbled sleep still nibbling at him.

"I dream that you left me," Evan said and Jonathan went stiff.

"I would never leave you baby," Jonathan said holding Evan a bit tighter.

"I know daddy but it felt so real," Evan said shaking.

"I'm here okay Evan. I'll always be here," Jonathan said lulling Evan back to sleep.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too Evan."

I love this story. It brings me warmth ☺️

Hint: it has to go with the titles of each chapter

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟