Donations

Chapter 11 Donations

"What's all of this," Jonathan asked as Dially came in with a box of stuff.

"Oh I told some of my friends about your dilemma and they gave me these things for you," she said opening the box.

"Uhhh no I don't want to be a charity case," Jonathan said as Dially took out a stuffed raccoon.

"Oh come on don't think yourself as charity. They donated these things to make life easier for you," she said as she gave the stuff raccoon to Jonathan.

"I don't know," Jonathan said uneasily as he took the raccoon.

"Just take these things for Evan. You want to give him the world no," she said as she went to go get Evan, who was almost 5 months at the time.

"For Evan huh," Jonathan said as he continued to look through the box.

"You're my little prince aren't you," Dially cooed as she brought him out.

"You're prince," Jonathan questioned as he found a piece of paper.

"Well he needs a mother figure so why not me," she said and making Jonathan roll his eyes.

"You are more of his aunt than mother," Jonathan said as he read what was on the paper.

"Puh lease he'll see me as his mother now won't you Evan," she said tickling him a bit.

"So this is very nice of you so I'll keep everything but one thing," Jonathan said as he closed the box up.

"And what is that," she asked as he handed her the paper.

"Tell your friend I'm not interested in looking for a relationship," Jonathan said making Dially laugh.

"Duly noted," she said as she placed the note in her back pocket.

Short but I said some would be haha. Next chapter out soon I won't make any promises hehe

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟

Have you figured out the secret yet? :3