On Your Tummy

Chapter 12 On Your Tummy.

"Who's my Owl," Jonathan said as he laid on his stomach.

Evan was in the same position as Jonathan. He moved his little arms and leg around as he was very happy to see Jonathan right in front of him. Jonathan smiled widely and grabbed a toy that was nearby.

"Look what I have," Jonathan said holding out Evan's favorite Owl.

"Oh oh oh oh," Evan said as he wiggles his feet excitedly at the toy.

*knock knock*

"Alright Evan you play with this while I see who's at the door," Jonathan cooed at Evan as he handed him the toy.

"Abababa," Evan squeaked out as he laid his head on the Owl.

"I'm coming," Jonathan said as the knocking got louder.

"Luke you're home from work early," Jonathan said as Luke came through.

"Yeah finished up for the day since there was not much else to do and then I forgot my keys," Luke said hanging his hard hat on a hook.

"What have you been doing," Luke asked as Jonathan went back to Evan.

"I searched up online jobs that had child care services and surprisingly a lot came up," Jonathan said laying on his stomach again.

"Have you decided what you wanted to do then," Luke said grabbing an apple from the counter.

"Not really I mean most of these jobs are for women," Jonathan said patting Evan's head softly.

"Abababababa," Evan babbled reaching his arms towards Jonathan.

Jonathan picked him up and then he laid on his back laying Evan on his stomach. Evan tilted his head out of curiosity. His little hand reached up towards Jonathan's face as if it's the first time he's ever really seen it. Jonathan booed his nose making Evan's eyes widen.

"Lemme see my nephew," Luke said snatching Evan off of Jonathan.

It's not like its the first time Luke held him he held him a couple of times in his life time. But when Evan realized he wasn't looking at his dad but this complete stranger. It didn't take long for him to burst into tears.

"Uhhhhhh Jonathan do something," Luke panicked as Evan continued to cry in his arms.

"Come to me my little Owl," Jonathan said as he took him off of Luke's hands.

Evan started to calm a bit down as he snuggled into Jonathan's hold. Jonathan hummed his special lullaby and Evan slowly started to fall asleep. With soft snoring that could be heard. Jonathan walked over towards his room and placed Evan in his crib. Jonathan walked back out and saw that Luke was pouting.

"I thought he actually liked me," Luke said sadly making Jonathan smack his arm.

"Oh nooo I've been hit May Day May Day," Luke said collapsing on the floor.

"Why are you like this," Jonathan said making Luke laugh.

"Come on you don't think that's funny," Luke said and Jonathan smirked.

"Of course you're just an idiot," Jonathan replied.

"But you still love me anyways," Luke said making Jonathan roll his eyes.

"Of course I do."

Brotherly love is the best love. Evan has grown up so much it makes me wanna cry XD not really but you know babies grow up so fast. Thank you for the support <3

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟