One

Chapter 15 One

"Dadda dadda dadda," a voice said as Jonathan felt someone pat his cheeks.

Jonathan opened his eyes and saw an excited birthday boy named Evan who turned one today. Evan was currently wearing a red onesie and giggled happily when he saw Jonathan open his eyes. Jonathan sighed but then smiled and quickly lifted Evan off of him.

"How is my birthday boy," Jonathan said rubbing his nose against Evan's.

"Dadda Dadda Dadda," Evan babbled squealing really loud.

"WHERE IS MY FAVORITE NEPHEW," Luke yelled out as he entered the room.

"Me me me me," Evan said holding his hands out to Luke.

"Hey Luke," Jonathan said as he watched Luke hold Evan.

"I have the decorations on the table and the guys agreed to bring some stuff," Luke said as Evan was pulling his beard.

"Why couldn't I have decorations for my birthday," Jonathan joked making Luke chuckle.

"You are a grown ass man deal with it," Luke said as he placed Evan back on the bed.

"Who's coming," Jonathan said as he stretched from the bed.

"Well Marcel, Simone, their son Craig, Lui, David, David's son Brian, Bryce, Ryan, Blue, your parents, my parents, and Dially," Luke said and I nod my head.

"Alright I guess I should set everything up," Jonathan said.

"DON'T WORRY JON I'M HERE TO HELP," Dially yelled when she entered the house with Blue.

"Hey Blue," Luke said kissing her on the forehead.

"Your baby is kicking," Blue said as Luke placed his hand on her stomach.

He smiled widely when it kicked back and kissed her on the lips.

"Get a room," Jonathan said as he came out with Evan.

"Ew," Evan said making everyone laugh.

"How is my nephew," Dially said taking him from Jonathan's arms.

"Ia Ia," Evan said happily as Dially bounced him in her arms.

"That's it my name is Dia," Dially said.

"He's going to feel so betrayed when he realizes your name isn't Dia," Jonathan said as she shrugs.

"That doesn't matter here you hold him as I decorate," Dially said passing him back to Jonathan.

"Ooh Ooh," Evan said as he saw Blue.

"He's grown so much," Blue said as she sat down on the couch.

"Okay Evan go play while daddy sets up okay," Jonathan said placing Evan on the floor.

"Ababa," Evan said as he slowly got up to walk over to his toy chest.

"When did he start walking and why didn't you tell me anything," Dially exclaimed as she took a picture of Evan.

"A month ago I'll show you the video later," Jonathan said as he was pulling out some streamers.

It took a couple of hours but they finally had set up all the decorations. Luke had changed Evan in the meantime and was currently watching tv as Evan played.

"Hello hello," Jonathan's Mom Alyssa said when she came inside.

"Hey Mom," Jonathan said hugging her.

"Where's the little guy," his father Calvin said as Evan slowly walked to them.

"Nana nana," Evan babble happily as Alyssa picked him up.