Now say Dada

Chapter 13 Now say Dada

"Okay Evan can you say Dada," Jonathan said as he faced Evan.

Evan just looked back at him with curious eyes. But then he saw his favorite stuffed owl and his attention was on something else. Jonathan chuckled as he watched Evan crawl pass him to Night Owl; the name of the stuffed owl Evan so dearly loves.

"I'm pretty sure he loves it more than me," Jonathan said to Luke who was sitting on the couch.

Since it was Saturday; Luke didn't have to work. He only works on the weekdays and not the weekends. Luke snorted at Jonathan making said man chuckle.

"As if; he loves you more than anybody in the world," Luke said and Jonathan frowned a bit.

Would life have been different if Gina hadn't run out on them. He watched as Luke picked up Evan off the floor. Evan stared up at Luke as he had gotten used to the man being there. He cooed and the patted his chest; saying that he accepts him.

"I'm just glad he finally got used to me," Luke said tickling Evan from under his chin getting giggles out of him.

"Yeah I just need him to call me dad," Jonathan said as he took Evan from.

Evan squealed with happiness patting his dad's cheeks softly. Jonathan chuckled and placed a small kiss on Evan's forehead. Evan snuggled into his dad's arms holding the stuffed animal he adores extremely.

"So have you decided about the job offer," Luke said to Jonathan making him frown.

"I would love my old job back but I don't have anyone that could watch Evan. Plus he's too young to be away from me," Jonathan said and Evan looked up at him.

Evan had no clue what his dad was upset about. He saw that look on his father's face and he knew what he was upset. Evan scrunched up his face in frustration that his dad had the look. What was the thing he wanted him to say.

"Dada."

Jonathan and Luke stopped talking and looked down at Evan.

"Say it again Evan," Jonathan said a smile slowly creeping up on his face.

"Dada dada dada," Evan babbled happily seeing that it made his dad happy.

"Yes Evan I'm your dada I'm your dada," Jonathan said placing a kiss on Evan's head.

Luke watched happily as Jonathan showered Evan with love and affection. He shook his head deciding that he was going to call Blue and wanted to see if she wanted to spend some time with him.

Awwww look at our munchkin growing up. Evan is 8 months old here. Sorry for the long hiatus I just couldn't will myself to write anything haha

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟