Victory

Chapter 23 Victory

Evan peeks around the corner with his gun as he looked for any trouble. Deeming that it was safe, he turned to his group and motioned them to move on forward. It was strangely quiet for being in a space station. But you can only wonder if it's because the aliens are hiding and not trying to make a noise. Evan wanted to sigh but he knew that it would give out their location so he held it back for now.

Finding a place to relax they all stopped in a small room that didn't have much to it. There wasn't any vents or windows so the only way to get in the room is through the door they got in. Evan looked back at his team and couldn't help but smile at them. They were the best team anyone could have ever asked for. They were all a year younger then him so it was no denying that he was going to become team leader.

Of course there was always one person in the group who didn't agree with the idea of him being team leader. It would have to be his best friend Tyler. He was the youngest and tallest from the group and yet acted like he should have been the team leader. Tyler has a strong personality so it was possible that he would try to go off on his own. But either him or Craig could manage to stop him.

Craig is the second oldest only trailing Evan by a couple of months. He was actually the shortest of the group but he was good at crawling in small places. Craig was currently next to Brian as they were discussing battle plans. He knew he should be over there and helping but he trusts his team to give him the low down on what's going to be happening.

Brian is technically the middle child of the group. Evan was really close to Brian as Craig and his other member Brock was but he enjoyed his company whenever they were on a mission. Brian didn't really do anything if Brock wasn't involved. Brock was the second youngest of the team. He followed Brian around like a puppy.

"Alright the Alien is close by what's the plan," Evan said.

"We attack head on they won't see it coming," Tyler said.

"Better than what me and Brian were talking about," Craig said and Brian nods his head.

"I agree with the plan," Brock said softly.

"Alright when we see it we jump it," Evan said and everyone agreed.

As soon as they agreed the Alien came out and rawr'd at them. They all charged and jumped on the Alien. Their battle cries ended with giggles as they took down the Alien.

"Alright Evan your dad is here," Blue had called out and they all whined.

"Don't worry he'll be back next week okay," Blue said as Jonathan came through the doors.

"Daddy," Evan said going into his awaiting arms.

"Did you have fun," Jonathan said looking at Luke who was still under 4 two year olds.

"Yes Daddy we beat the Alien," Evan said making Jonathan smile.

"Victory then," Jonathan said and Evan nods his head.

"Say bye to everyone," Jonathan said and Evan waved.

Evan sat happily in the back seat already planning out the next adventure he and his friends were going to.

I'm really glad you are all enjoying this book. I have so much fun writing it. A lot of you now are getting the hint which makes me happy. I've planned the whole thing from the beginning and it's still going if you paid attention!

I also have a Christmas special goin on called 24 Days to Fall in Love

I'll be updating this^ book daily there's already 3 chapters up! Go and check it out

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟