Shower - SMUT

WARNING: THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER IS PURE SEXY SMUT. If you are not comfortable reading explicit sex scenes, then please refrain and wait for the next chapter which will be posted soon :)

"Stay. Save some water."

Though I normally would have known better than to sleep with my commander, the raven haired man's offer was nearly irresistible after I had gazed upon his half naked body and the way water rolled over it. His piercing eyes nearly made me squirm under their gaze, but simultaneously caused heat to pool at my core.

"Alright," I responded finally.

The corporal watched scrutinously as I slowly peeled my shirt off of my body, his gaze seeming to darken with lust. After my teasing display, I quickly removed my pants before glancing back up at Levi. He was still watching me intently, and his nearly predatory gaze made me force back a gulp as I unclipped my plain bra before slipping off my underwear. Once I was naked before him, I sauntered past him and into the bathing area to turn on the hot water.

I felt Levi's eyes bore into the back of my head as I stepped into the water, allowing the steaming water to cleanse my skin of the oils that had accumulated on it over the course of the day.

"You coming?" I teased, my confidence dangerously high as I turned to see the corporal red-faced with his member obviously awakened beneath the towel.

The towel dropped the floor and Levi was beside me before I could admire the rest of his body. The man froze as I fully turned towards him and lessened the distance between us. His eyes flicked between my eyes and my lips questioningly, as though asking permission.

"You're only feeling shy now? Of all times," I giggled at him, lightening the tense mood around us.

A small smile reached the corporal's lips before a dangerous glint flashed in his eyes and his mouth was on mine. His mouth worked against mine slowly at first as we carefully explored each others' bodies with our hands. His hand traced circles on my back as I slowly dragged one of my own over his toned chest. When Levi's tongue grazed my bottom lip, I opened my mouth slightly without any protest. Once he had seemed to make himself at home, exploring my mouth with his tongue leisurely, I trailed my hand all the way down to his member and squeezed.

The small gasp that escaped his lips allowed me to slip my tongue between them skillfully and have my own feeling of dominance over the corporal. Carefully, I tugged at his member gently before moving my hand along it at a slow pace. Levi let out a low groan of pleasure before trailing his own hands over my body and grabbing gently at one breast. His other hand slowly trailed down to my core, causing me to go rigid. This caused him to cease his movements and part from me cautiously.

"Do you want this?" he asked, his voice an octave lower than usual as he seemed to have a mental war with himself.

"Of course, it's just been a long time so I froze up a bit. Please continue," I informed, sure to add a slight begging tone to the end in order to reinforce my words.

Immediately, the corporal's body was against my own once more. His hand returned to my breast as he kissed me. A gentle flick of his thumb across the sensitive nub made me let out a quiet moan into his mouth which seemed to give him even more confidence. He parted our mouths to watch my reaction as he slid his free hand between us to gently rub against my core.

"Fuck you're already so wet," he groaned.

"Well we are in a shower," I teased, making him roll his eyes.

My sarcastic comment earned me a more vigorous grab at my breast and his finger sliding into me. He returned his mouth to my own to swallow my moan as he pumped into me slowly, but it quickly relocated to my breast where his tongue circled my nipple just as his thumb circled my clitoris. I felt weightless as he added a finger to my core while simultaneously rubbing my clit gently.

"Faster," I gasped when he slowly added yet another finger.

His movements stopped and the water was turned off, leaving me cold and wet in more ways than one.

"It's bad lubricant," he explained, still not moving his fingers and instead watching in slight amusement as I attempted to move myself against his hand.

Just as his middle finger brushed against the most pleasurable spot inside of me, he removed his fingers and stared at my flushed body.

"Levi," I groaned.

"Hmm?" he questioned, pumping his member to the sight of my body.

"Please," I whispered, making his eyes flash dangerously.

Quickly, Levi's member was brushing against my entrance. We let out a breathy moan in unison as I rubbed against him pleadingly, making him grip my waist and lift me into the air. His cock pulsed against my dripping entrance as he held my just above it, pushing my back against the cold wall. Before any words could be spoken, I pushed myself down against his grip and fully sheathed him inside of me. The pain lasted for longer than I expected, as his member was unexpectedly large even if he had been a man twice his size.

"Damn, you took that so well," he breathed, unable to control his body enough to keep from snapping his hips and thrusting into me once.

"Go ahead," I moaned, bracing myself against him as he held me off of the ground easily.

After gaining the knowledge that the pain had stopped, Levi began thrusting into me slowly. Every thrust seemed to be calculated as though he was searching for something. His movements stayed at the torturously slow pace until the head of his member rubbed against my g spot, eliciting a long moan from my lips. The corporal then sped up his movements and bounced me up and down against him with the grip on my waist, allowing him to hit the same pleasurable spot with every thrust. It was not long before I became a mumbling mess against him as he reached down to rub my clit as he pounded into me, all thoughts of precision gone as we both approached our climax.

Levi ensured I reached mine before he did and groaned as I pulsed against his cock, nearly causing him to cum inside me. He continued to thrust mercilessly, prolonging my orgasm until he could not withhold his own. I moaned as he slid out of me and came against my stomach, reaching down between us to pump his cock a few times as he did so.

Finally, he allowed my shaky legs to return to the cold floor. The corporal steadied himself against the wall before gesturing to the shower head. I shook my head playfully and sucked some of his cum off of my index finger teasingly, making his eyes darken once again.

"You little minx," he said in disbelief, stalking towards me like a predator would its prey.

Needless to say, it was a long night.