Thats Adorable

"Awwwwwwww." Josh cooed.

"That's adorable." I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the blanket that had fallen from the top of the tent onto a snuggling Jenna and Zack. They had curled up next to each other when we had gotten up.

"Alright, let's wake them up." Josh walked over to them and yanked the blanket off, "WAKE UP!" They both jolted up. "I AND YOUR MOTHER HAVE BEEN SLAVING OVER THE STOVE COOKING YOU A HOT BREAKFAST AND YOU TWO CANT GET UP BEFORE EIGHT? THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" He yelled trying not to laugh which was probably hard because I was losing it.

"Sorry, dad." Zack played along, smiling.

"I'll go get Maddie," Jenna said giggling still.

"Nah, I'll get her," Zack said. " You go ahead and find a spot to sit at."

Jenna nodded and followed us into the kitchen.
"Do you have any coffee, Ty?"

"Ummm," I looked through the pantry, " Yep!"
I pulled it out and poured some into the coffee maker. After about three minutes it was ready.

"Does anyone else want coffee?" I yelled.

"Yes!" I heard Zack and Maddie walk into the room.

"So do I." Josh said. Everyone found a seat at the table and I poured everyone a cup of coffee, including myself and carried them two at a time to the table. Once I sat down we prayed then ate, everyone complemented mine and Josh's cooking skills.

"So, did you all stay up all night?" Maddie asked.

"Zack and I didn't, but Tyler and Josh did, I think." She laughed.

"Hmmm?" I looked up, trying to keep my eyes open. "Oh, yeah. We stayed up all night." I looked over at Josh who was trying not to fall asleep as well.

"You all should rest after we eat," Zack said. I looked down at my plate and noticed that I had barely eaten anything but I drank all of my coffee.

"We were going to true to stay up till at least twelve," I mumbled and played with my food.

"I think that you should go ahead and rest." Maddie stood up and took her plate to the sink and started running water to wash the dishes.

"No, don't do that I got it." I stood up tiredly and walked over to the sink.

"You need to finish eating," Maddie states plainly.

"I'm done." She gave me a look along with Zack.

"Please finish eating, Ty," Josh asked, seeming to perk up for a moment as he took his empty plate to the sink.

"Really, I'm fine. Let me wash the dishes." I gave Maddie a towel to dry her hands, she rolled her eyes and took the towel from me. I took her place and started washing the dishes. Jenna soon brought me hers and my own plate that she had scraped off. Everyone else was already in the living room talking.

"Tyler, I know that you don't want to eat now but please eat when we have lunch. Okay?"

"Fine," I mumbled and took the plates from her. She joined the others in the living room while I finished up. I walked into the living room and saw them all talking, even Josh.

"Alright boys," Maddie got up and pulled Josh off the couch, "time to sleep." She said and guided us upstairs. She brought us both to my room where she laid out a few blankets on the floor. "One of you can sleep in the bed, one of you on the floor."

"I'll sleep on the floor, you take the bed," I told Josh.

"No, I'll sleep on the floor. It's your bed."

"Nope, you're the guest, you can have the bed." I sat on the floor and covered up with the blankets Maddie had supplied.

"Fine." Josh rolled his eyes and got on my bed.

"Alright boys, we will be downstairs if you need us." Maddie left the room, turning out the lights and shutting the door behind her. I only had one window and it was covered by a black curtain so it was pretty dark in my room.

"Goodnight Ty.... or... I guess good morning?" Josh laughed.

"I guess it is good morning. But if we are going to sleep does it make a difference?" We were both laughing now.

"I don't know."

"Well, I guess good morning it is then." We both caught out breath from laughing.

"Good morning Ty. Sleep well."

"You too." I smiled as we both drifted off to sleep.

*****TIME SKIP*****

I rolled over stretched out on the floor. I rubbed my eyes then jerked away when I touched the tenderness under my right eye. I looked up at the bed, Josh was still asleep. That's the best I've ever slept I think. I threw the blanket off of myself and got up. I walked over to my phone and clicked the home button. "5:00" is what the screen read. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and phone charger from my backpack and headed downstairs. I looked in the living room and no one was there. I walked into the kitchen and didn't see anyone there either, I went over to the counter and saw a note,

"Hey Ty, we all went out to get something to eat we plan on bringing you and Josh something home.
Love you bunches,
Maddie."

I put down the note and went back into the living room. I plugged up my charger to the outlet next to the couch then took a seat and plugged my phone into it. I scrolled through Instagram and saw that Zack had posted a photo of him, Jenna, and Maddie all eating at a Mexican restaurant called "La Isla". I liked the picture and then went to the comment section, I typed out a comment that read "Gee, thanks for taking me and @joshdun." I smirked then finished scrolling through my feed. at 5:20 I heard someone walking down the steps,

"I can't believe they would do this to us." Josh looked disappointed and showed me the picture of Zacks that I had tagged him in.

"I know. and after all we had done for them." I sighed. " I wash the dishes, we cooked them food, and what do we get in return? Nothing!"

"Where did we go wrong?" he looked at me and we both busted out laughing.

"I love you man, we are great parents." I laughed.

"I love you too, and I totally agree, but we have horrible kids." We both chuckled at his statement.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ugh, sorry I took so long to update, this week has been interesting. Anyway, hope you enjoy the newest chapter!

- PeteyWentzy