Home

****TYLERS P.O.V.****

Jenna glanced at me a few more time while I put my shirt on. For once I actually felt good about myself. She is gorgeous though. Does she really find me attractive? Probably not. I should ask her out. No,no I shouldn't that's a bad idea. I need to stop being a wimp. But she will just say no so why even try? I was brought out of my thoughts when Josh walked back into the room.

"So, what do you guys want to do for the next thirty minutes or so?" He finished putting his red flannel over his Black Veil Brides shirt and put on his black beanie.

"I still need to get dressed and put up my hair." Jenna said as she grabbed her bag and went to the bathroom.

"I'm ready dude. I was planning on checking Twitter and Instagram." I said as I sat on the couch.

"Alrighty." He sat next to me and we both checked our social media's and followed each other on them. Then Jenna walked down the hall,

"Alright guys, I'm ready."

"Okay, I guess we can go now." Josh smiled. We got our stuff together and headed out.

_____________________________

We listened to music all the way to Taco Bell which is where we decided to eat. Everyone got tacos. I only got one and only ate half of it, but Jenna and Josh said that was fine because I had eaten breakfast. We headed to the mall after that.

"So, where do we want to go first?" Jenna asked.

"I for sure want to go to Hot Topic at some point, but other then that, I don't care." Josh answered.

"How about we go to Hot Topic first, then go to Forever 21, Aeropostale, then American Eagle. Then we can get some cookies or milkshakes or something." Jenna said as she started walking towards Hot Topic. Josh and I nodded in agreement, not really caring where we go as long as we get to check out Hot Topic.

While we were in the store, Josh got two new shirts and some new black torn jeans, I got some black  jeans and a Jacket, and Jenna got a necklace, a shirt, and a skirt. We headed towards the other three store that Jenna wanted to go to where she found some more pants, shirts, skirts,  and some really cute dresses.

"Alright guys, which dress do you like more?" Jenna asked as she held up two dresses, one was red with lace sleeves and a black belt, the other was a black strapless dress with a bow on the side.

"Ummmm

"Ummmm..." I thought about each of them on her. "I think I like the black one more.

"I was thinking the same thing." Josh smiled.

"Okay, great." Jenna also smiled and headed towards the checkout line.

Man, she's going to look good in that dress. Hopefully I'll get to see her in it, I'm sure she looks flawless in anything she wears though.

"So, have you decided when you are going to ask her out?" Josh walked over to me as I looked at Jenna.

"I don't know. Would she ever even go for a guy like me?"

"Yeah, I bet she would. I've seen the way she looks at you, it's the same way my mom looked at my dad."

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yep." Josh and I continued to stare at her as she walked towards us.

"Alright guys, you ready to go?" She looked up at us. We both nodded and we all walked towards the door.

Josh and Jenna decided to get milkshakes at Chick Fil A but I didn't get anything. They drank them on there way back to mine and Jenna's house. Josh dropped off Jenna and we helped her carry her stuff in. Then he dropped me off.

"Thanks for letting me hang out man." I smiled as I got out the door.

"No problem." Josh got out and grabbed my bag for me.

"I can get that."

"Nah, I got it."

"Okay, thanks."

We walked to my door and knocked on it... no one answered so I pulled out my key. I unlocked the door, and opened it up.

"Is any one home?" I yelled through the house.

"Tyler!" I heard someone yell from up stairs, they sounded like they were in trouble.

"Maddie?" I yelled, dropping my stuff at the bottom of the steps and running upstairs, Josh, doing the same.

I ran down the hall, "Maddie?" I yelled as I ran towards her room. I tried to open the door but it was locked. "Maddie!" I yelled and banged on the door.

"Watch out." Josh said as he backed up and ran at the door, slamming his shoulder into it. "Dang it!" He yelled when it didn't open. He backed up and ran full force towards the door, it swang open when he came into contact with it. He grabbed his shoulder bent down for a second, I immediately ran into the room to see my sisters boyfriend trying to rape her. He was on top of her trying to get her clothes off and she was trying to push him off.

"Hey." I said calmly, even though I was shaking with anger. I grabbed the back of his shirt and turned him around, I instantly threw a punch at him knocking him to the ground. " I said hey." I yelled as I kicked him in the gut. "That's my sister! And no one freaking messes with her!" I jumped on top of him and threw two more punches as Josh got off the phone with the police and ran over to check on Maddie. Shane, her boyfriend, flipped me over and threw a punch at me, hitting me in my still sore eye, then threw another one hitting me in the nose, I yelled in pain but grabbed his fist when he started to throw another punch. Josh pushed him off me, and sat on top of him.

"No one hurts my friend or his family." He said, I could hear the anger in his voice. I was still trying to breathe with all the blood pouring out of my nose going into my mouth. I flipped over to my stomach and started coughing, choking on the blood. Josh grabbed Shane by his shirt collar and slammed his head into the ground until I guess he was unconscious. I felt really dizzy, probably from lack of air. I heard sirens coming down the street and Josh saying my name. I also heard someone yell for me and Josh as they ran upstairs. Was that Jenna? Just then everything started going dark.

______________________________

Alright guys. What do you think? I hope you like it, there will be a new chapter soon! How is everyone?? I hope you all are good! I love you all! ~ PeteyWentzy