Are You Okay

I heard the bell ring and ran out of the class room straight to the bathroom. I look in the mirror as tears form in my eyes, I look down and my wrist which is stinging from snapping the rubber band.

"Dang it." I sigh and grab a paper towel to clean up the small split in my skin from the rubber. After I finish I throw away my trash and walk to my next class.
________________________________

After two more classes I walk into the cafeteria, forgetting about who would be looking for me...
I walk over to my usual table in the corner and put in my headphones. I listen to My Chemical Romance for a few minutes, it's such a shame that they broke up, I guess that good things never last forever.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and quickly turn around to be greeted with a smiling Jenna.

"Hi." She says. I pause my music and pull out my headphones.

"Hey."

"Can I sit here?" Jenna pointed at the seat beside me.

"Sure. How was your cla-" I was cut off by Luke pulling me up out of my seat.

"Aww is this your girlfriend?" He mocked.

"N-no."

"Ha! Didn't think so, who could love someone like you?"

"No one." I whisper, I look down at Jenna who looks like she is about to slap this guy across his face.
Before I can say anything else, Luke drags me out the door and throws me on the grass outside. A few kids followed, most of them being football players. I get a glimpse of Jenna before I feel Luke kick me in the ribs.

"Get up loser!" He grabs me by the collar of my sweatshirt and pulls me to my feet. He throws another punch which hits me square in the nose. I hear a few people cheer when I feel a warm liquid running down my face which I can only assume is blood.

"Come on! You're not gunna fight back?" I glanced at him and then down at my hands, I know that I'm not strong enough to take him, but he won't stop until I try.

I run towards him and hit him in the gut which to my surprise makes him double over in pain. I see a few football players start running toward me, one of them tackles me to the ground then starts punching me, soon he gets up and they all start kicking me. I wince in pain a few times but try to take it the best I can. Soon I'm in so much pain that everything finally goes black.
________________________________

"Tyler?" I hear some one sitting next to me squeak, she sounds like she's crying or has been crying.
I slowly open my eyes and see Jenna sitting next to me holding my head in her lap. I also see a blue haired guy run towards us. I notice a few people walk inside, I must not have been out for very long.

"Tyler! Are you okay?" Jenna asked, her piercing blue eyes staring into my chocolate ones.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Hey man, are you okay?" The blue haired boy asked.

"Y-yeah, I'll be fine." I cough a few times, struggling to breath but not enough to worry them with.

"Dude, you don't sound okay."

"I'm fine, man. Thank you for asking though."

"Yeah, no problem.... if you're okay, why aren't you getting up." I notice him staring at me with that look your mom gives you when she knows that she's right.

I sigh and go to sit up but wince when a sharp pain shoots through my back and chest.

"Yeah. I thought so." He looks at me with concern, "So what's your name?"