Its Getting Late

"Ya know what? I quite you all are a bunch of cheaters." Jay stood up and pointed at me, Zack, and Jenna.

"We are not! Those are the rules!" I laughed.

"But I still have a dollar!" He fought back.

"What are you going to do with that dollar though, you can't by anything with it!" Josh laughed.

"You would know, you got out of the game ten minutes ago!" Jay mocked.

"Okay, okay." Zack laughed, "you can have my place in the game if you want."

"That's okay, I'll go check on Maddy, then I'm going to bed, it's pretty late."

"Alrighty." I said and looked at my watch, we had been playing Monopoly for almost two hours. "I think we should call it quits guys."

"I agree." Jenna laid back in the couch.

"Yeah, me too." Zack got up and went into the kitchen. "Who wants dessert?" He walked out with the pie mom had made for tonight.

"I do!" Josh stood up.

"Josh, will you get me a piece too?" Jenna begged.

"I suppose I could." I smiled.

"Thank you!"

I finished putting up the board game and laid back on the couch next to Jenna. I put my arms on the back of the couch as she scooted closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder. "How are you?" She asked.

"I'm alright. How are you?"

"I'm good."

"You sure?" I looked down at her.

"Yeah, just thinking about stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Boy stuff." She sighed.

"Oh. I wanted to talk to you about something." I felt my heart skip when she sat up.

"What is it?" She looked at me.

"I-it's just that... Um...." my breath started to shake.

"What is it, Ty?" She looked at me with concern.

"Well, I like you." I sighed.

"I like you too, Ty." She smiled.

"Really? Cause I mean, I like, really, really like you. And a girl like you could do way better tha-" she cut me off.

"I really, really like you, Ty. Why wouldn't I? You're cute, funny, handsome, a great singer, creative, kind, and you have a good relationship with God, which is all I look for in a guy." She smiled.

"Really?" I blushed a little.

"Definitely." She nodded.

"Alright then, I would like to take you on a date, tomorrow night if that's okay." I smiled.

"Sounds great!" She laid back over on me.

Zack and Josh walked back into the room with the pie. "Alright, Jenna, I also put a little bit of ice cream and whipped cream on the side because I didn't know if you wanted it or not." Josh handed it over to Jenna.

"Thanks, Josh." She grinned.

"Oh, just so you guys know, me and Jen are going on a date tomorrow night." I casually threw out that information.

"What?" Zack choked on his pie.

"That's awesome! My otp is together! I am living!" Josh laughed. Jenna and I joined him.