Movin' Out

It's Sunday, two days have passed since the funeral, dad's missing again. I went back to school, everyone seems nicer. I haven't had issues with anyone, not even Luke. I've gotten many things from my teachers, all of them have asked how they can help, they've all asked about my injuries from dad, but I think they already know, they just don't want to believe it. Zack and Tatum found an apartment in town, Jay decided that he wanted to stay with grandma though. Maddie is staying with Zack and Tatum until the beginning of the next school year since she's headed off to college. I, however, get to move in with one of my best friends, Joshua William Dun.

"Okay Ty, you ready to go?" Zack yelled from downstairs.

"Yep." I ran downstairs with Zack's last two bags, all that was left to pack and move was my stuff. I got into the drivers seat of the car since Zack's foot was still hurting a bit.

"You know I can drive now, right?"

"Yeah, I just don't want you to push yourself too much, you were just allowed off crutches yesterday." I buckled up and started the car.

"I suppose you are right." He buckled up and we started towards his new home. We pulled in and saw Jenna helping Tatum and Maddie unpack the rest of their clothes and things. Josh was helping some of the guys that Zack goes to school with unload furniture from the truck. Zack and I carried in the boxes from his car and helped unpack stuff as well. Once all the furniture was put together and most of the boxes were unpacked, I was going to head out.

"I'll be back in a little bit, I'm going to go pack up the rest of my stuff and move it to Josh's"

"Okay, be careful." Zack told me as I walked out the door.

"Wait, Ty." Jenna ran over to me, "I love you." She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too. Why don't we do something tomorrow night?" I smiled at the beautiful girl standing in front of me.

"I'd love that." She blushed.

"Perfect, I'll pick you up at 6:30."

"Okay." She kissed me again then danced away.

I got in the car and drove home, dad's vehicle was still gone which was good considering I was by myself. I unlocked the door and went up to my room, I packed my clothes, vinyls, record player, and all my books. I packed up all my other things like pictures and blankets then took it all downstairs. The boys were coming over with the truck soon so I could load up my bed, nightstand, dressers, piano, and drum kit. I went back upstairs to pack my last bag, the one I had been dreading the most. I grabbed my small drawstring bag and opened the drawer to my nightstand, I picked up all the small metal pieces laying in the drawer and put them in my small black box. I made sure the box was closed tightly and placed it in my drawstring bag. I picked up the lighter and small pocket knife and put them in the bag as well. Lastly, I put my charger and headphones in the bag. I took the bag down to the car and put it in the passenger seat. As soon as I shut the car door, the boys should up to help me load everything else up.

We moved everything fairly easily, the bed frame and dresser was hardest to move, "You can you turn it anymore to the right?" Josh begged as we tried to take down the second half of the bed.

"Maybe..." myself and a couple of Zack's friends lifted the bed frame higher and turned it slightly.

"Perfect." Josh and the rest of the boys successfully walked the rest of the way down the stairs. We put the last piece of furniture in the truck then closed the trunk.

"Thanks guys." I sighed.

"No problem. Now, where are we taking this?" Zack's friend, Troy asked.

"Oh um..." Josh walked over and told him the directions to his house.

"You guys can also follow us if you want." I suggested as I got in the car, Josh following close behind.

"Okay." Zack gave a thumbs up.

I sat down in the drivers seat and Josh sat in the seat beside me. "Where do you want me to put your bag?" He lifted up the drawstring.

"Oh ummm. Just throw it in the back." I stuttered.

"Okay." He sat down the bag and we buckled up. We arrived safely to Josh's apartment with the guys following closely being us. We parked our cars and started unloading everything. Zack helped with the smaller thing because of his ankle. After an hour of moving furniture around and carrying boxes up stairs, I was officially moved in with one of my bet friends.

"Thank you guys so much." I walked all of Zack's friends to the door.

"No problem, Tyler." Troy and the other guys gave me a high five then left.

"If you need anything, you know where I am." Zack have me a hug. "No matter what, I will be here for you. If you can't sleep, text me. If you are having bad thoughts, call me. Even if it's three in the morning. Okay?"

"Okay." I gave him one more hug then he walked out the door with the other guys.

"Alright roomie." Josh looked up over to me. "You want me to help you unpack?"

"Sure." We walked back to my room and started pulling things out of the boxes.

"Dude, these are awesome." He flipped threw my vinyls.

"You wanna listen to one?" I pulled out my record player and plugged it up.

"Heck yeah."

"Okay pick which ever one you want." He handed me Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge by MCR. "I love this one."

"Me too." He watched as I placed the record in the turning table and placed the needle on it. Soon our ears where filled with Gerard Ways voice. We sang along and unpacked most of my boxes.

"Hey, do you want me to make something for dinner?" Josh asked around 9:00.

"Umm, you can. I'm not really hungry so I might eat la-"

"How long has it been since you ate?" Josh cut me off, "and be honest."

"I don't know. Yesterday around lunch."

"Perfect, then you're hungry. I'll make a pizza."

"Okay." I knew I wouldn't win that battle so I just kept to myself.

"Alright man, it's ready." Josh popped in my room thirty minutes later. I got up and followed him the the kitchen.

"Here you go." He gave me one small piece. "I know you didn't want to eat, so I just want you to eat this. If you want more after, then you can get more, if you don't that's fine too. Just please eat this."

"Thanks." I smiled gave him a small smile.

"No problem."

We walked into the living and turned on The Walking Dead while we ate our meal. "Are you finished." Josh pointed at my now empty plate.

"Yeah."

"Okay." He picked it up and took it to the kitchen for me.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." He walked back in the room and took his seat back on the couch. "We should go to bed soon. We got school in the morning."

"You're right." I stood up and stretched, "I'll see you in the morning. Oh, and do you need to use the bathroom or anything? I'm going to take a quick shower."

"Nah man, go ahead."

"Alright cool." I walked away wondering into my room. I took a quick shower then got in bed. So far, I'm loving living with Josh.

_______________________________

Enjoy!

     - PeteyWentzy