Movies and Ice Packs

Once we arrive at Josh's apartment, Josh hops out of the car and runs up to the steps that lead to his place. Jenna gets out before me and opens my door for me this time.

"Here you go, sir." She smiled.

"Thanks." I laugh and go to stand but quickly sit back down when a pain shoots through my torso. I put my hand up to my chest and wince a little.

"Hey, Josh!" Jenna yelled.

"Yeah?" He turned before going up the steps.

"I think that Tyler is going to need some help getting in." Josh jogged over to me.

"Sure thing." He bent down to grab my hand and help me up.

"No, I got it." I slowly stand and start limping wincing a little everytime I take a step.

"I think that you will need some help. You look exhausted and my room is on the third level." Josh took my arm around his shoulder and helped me as I slowly walked up the steps.

Once we made it to the apartment, Josh unlocked the door and let us in,
"Oh, I live by myself by the way." He smiled at us.

"Nice," I whisper.

"Make yourselves at home." He gestures towards the couch and I slowly walk over there with his assistants.

"Can I use your restroom?" Jenna asked him.

"Sure," he pointed down a short hallway, "down there, second door on the left."

"Thanks." She smiled.

Josh nodded then turned back to me.
"Would you like some aspirin or something?

"Yeah, about ninety please."

"No, you can have two." Josh glanced as he walked into his kitchen.

"Whatever mom." I rolled my eyes and laughed which was followed by some coughs.

"Here you go, I also brought you some ice packs for your back and legs." He handed me the aspirin and some water. Then set the ice beside me.

"Thanks, man."

"No problem."

"Hey guys," Jenna entered the room, "we should watch a movie or something."

"I don't have any DVDs yet, but I do have Netflix?"

"Awesome!" Jenna responded as she sat on one side of me.

"So, what do you want to watch?" Josh asked as he got the remotes and sat down on the other side of me.

"How about.... Finding Dory?" Jenna suggests.

"Sounds good to me," Josh says, I nod my head in agreement.
Josh finds the movie and we all get settled in to watch it. Soon my eyes start to get heavy, I fight to keep them open, but fail. And before I know it I'm asleep.

________________________________
***JENNAS POV***

Once the movie is over I look over at Tyler who is fast asleep. That's good. I wish that I knew everything that was going on in his head. I just want him to know that me and Josh are here for him now. And we always will be.