Hotel Rooms

We walked into the huge room, the walls were white with dark wooden accents. The bed was big with dark red sheets and black fluffy pillows. The bathroom was even beautiful. However, the bathtub was  open to the actual room and was round with a golden colored facet and handles. There was a large tv hanging across the room with a fire place underneath it. And a note from Pete on the bed,

"You two kids have fun. But don't keep him up all night, Jenna. ;)"

We both blushed. "Well, this is amazing." Jenna put her stuff down.

"Yes, it is." I agreed and set my bags beside hers. We both sat down on the bed. "So," I started, "Jenna, I have a feeling that these next few days are going to be the best days of our lives."

"Oh yeah? Why do you say that?" She smiled.

"Because I just think they are. By the way, we are going on a date tomorrow night." I leaned in and gave her a short kiss, as I pulled away I stood up.

"Tyler, I didn't bring anything to wear for a date." She sighed.

"I know, Pete and I have it covered. I'm going to go check on Josh." I smiled at her and opened the door. "I love you, Jen."

"I love you too." She smiled and I shut the door behind me. I got into the elevator and rode down one floor down. I knocked on Josh's door and waited for him to answer.

"Tylerrrrrr! I missed you." He wrapped me up in a hug.

"Dude, it's been like five minutes." I laughed.

"I know, but I still missed you." He unwrapped from me. "Come on in." I followed him into his room. His room was almost just as nice as ours, he had a different color scheme and his bathroom was cut off from his room, but other than that it was almost the same room.

"I don't know what you were planning on doing tomorrow night, but Jenna and I are going out."

"Are you going to do it." He jumped up.

"Um, do what?" I asked nervously.

"Purpose! Dude! I'm not an idiot! I saw the ring last night on your suitcase."

"You went in my room?" I asked surprised.

"Yes! I do that all the time, but that's not important right now! Are you going to propose or not?" He was almost yelling.

"Yes! I am, okay? I know that I mentioned it earlier today, but I didn't think that you would think I was doing it so soon."

"Yes!" He practically tackled me with a hug.

"I already talked to her family about it and they said that I could."

"I'm so happy for you." He pulled away and smiled.

"I'm pretty excited."

"Wait, does this mean you're going to move out?"

"If she says yes, then yeah. After the wedding, I'll be moving out."

"Oh."

"Yeah." The room went silent for awhile.

"Well, I'm still very excited." Josh smiled brightly.

"Good."

"Well, I should go back to Jenna. We are probably just going to order room service for dinner then go to bed."

"That's what I was thinking too."

"Alright, we have to be at the Fueled By Ramen by 9:00. So I'll meet you in the lobby by 8:30."