Zack Joseph

Once we got in the tent, Josh and I leaned against the couch. Our heads were about four inches away from the top blankets. How did they build this so fast? I laid my head back and closed my eyes for a minute.

"Hey, you can't sleep!" Jenna said as she poked my side.

"Ow, fine." I wined when she touched my bruised ribs.

"Sorry." She laughed.

"So, this is the gang uh?" Zack said as he settled on a small blanket the laid across the floor.

"Yep." I smiled. "Josh, Jenna, this is my older brother, Zack. Zack, this is Jenna and Josh."

"Nice to formally meet you all."

"You too." Jenna agreed.

"Zack is going to school to be a lawyer." I grinned at my brother.

"Yep. Second year, hopefully only one more to go."

"I meant to ask you, why did you get here so late?" I asked him curiously.

"My flight got delayed by an hour. Then my Uber driver was late. I planned on getting here around ten."

"Oh, okay." I smiled.

"Hey Ty?" Josh asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have some sweats I could borrow?"

"Yeah, man. Absolutely." I slowly crawled out of the tent. He wasn't too far behind me. We both started up the steps and to my room. I looked in my drawer and pulled out two pairs of sweatpants and threw a pair at him.

"Thanks, dude."

"No problem. Do you want a shirt too? Or are you good in that?" I asked.

"I'm fine in this, thanks."

"Alright. You can change in here and I'll change in the bathroom." I walked out of the room, pulling the door up behind me. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me, quickly, I changed my pants then put the jeans I was wearing into the laundry basket. I walked out at the same time josh walked down the hall.

"Hey, I left my jeans on your bed. Is that okay?"

"Yep." We walked down the steps and back into the living room. We crawled into the tent and sat back onto our spots against the couch.

"So, Zack," Josh started, " you got a girlfriend?"

" Yeah, I was actually just telling Jenna about her. Her name is Tatum, we've been together for about a year now." He smiled brightly.

"That's so awesome dude!" Josh also grinned.

"Thanks, man."

"Is there anything else interesting about you, Zack?" Jenna asked curiously.

"Umm... not really." He laughed. "What about you guys?"

"Well, I don't really have anything interesting going on in my life. I'm a junior this year, like Tyler. I've thought about dropping out and getting my GED. If I do that then I can go to a baking school. I'd love to have a bakery." She smiled at the thought.

"Cool. What about you, Josh?"

"I'm a senior this year, after I graduate I might go into music. I love listening to music, I use to have drums but I had to sell them so that I could afford my apartment." He frowned for a second, "But I might be able to by a new set soon." He perked up.

"That's awesome!"

"Yep." Josh nodded.

"Alright, we need to find something to do, I can hardly keep my eyes open." I finally chimed in.