All Most Done

I finally got out of the crowded school and made it to Josh's car, Jenna and Josh were talking in from of it, I put on my sunglasses as I approached them, mostly because I was being blinded by the sun, but also to cover the black eye I had gained today. "Hey!" Jenna hugged me.

"Hey." I hugged back. "Are you ready for our date tonight?" I smiled Jenna.

"You bet." She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Ewww. Cooties." Josh whined.

"Whatever man, I love it." I gave her a kiss. "Is 6:30 still a good time to pick you up?"

"Yep."

"Perfect."

"Sweet, that gives me plenty of time to go on a date of my own." Josh smiled.

"Oh yeah? Who are you going out with?" I smirked at him.

"Season four of Psych." We all laughed.

"Alright guys, I better go. I have a hot date tonight." She winked.

"Bye, love." I gave her one last kiss.

"Goodbye." She blushed.

"Bye, Jen."

"Bye, Josh." We got in the car as she walked away.

"Okay, do you need to stop anywhere on our way home?"

"Nope, I'm good." I set my backpack at my feet.

"Alright, to the house then." He pulled out of the parking lot as I put on some music. I put on Dead! by My Chemical Romance, and we both sang along. When we got in the apartment I dropped my stuff in my room and went to the living room. I laid back on the couch and waited for Josh. "So, how was your day?" I heard Josh walk back in the room.

"Pretty good." I sat up.

"That's good."

"Yeah, what about you?"

"It was good, I don't have any homework for the rest of the year and I'm done with finales." He sat beside me.

"That's awesome."

"Very." He looked at me funny, "Why are you still wearing your sunglasses?"

"Oh, I forgot that I had them on." I laughed, "I'll be right back." I went to my room and put my sunglasses on the night stand. I walked over to the mirror that was in my room to inspect my eye. It was barely bruised, but you could definitely tell. I sighed then walked back into the living room.

"So, what time are you leaving to get Jenna?" Josh asked.

"I'll probably leave around 6:00" I sat beside him.

"O-" He looked at my eye, "kay... What happened?"

"Luke." I spat.

"Of course. Do you want me to do something about it? I'll hit him back twice as hard if I have to."

"No, it's okay. I only have to finish this week, half of next week, and graduation with him so it'll be fine."

"Are you sure? Because I would love to give him a taste of his own medicine."

"Josh, violence is never the answer." I chuckled.

"True. Maybe he'll understand that once he finds out what it's like being the victim."

"Nah, really, it's fine. You don't have to do anything about it."

"Okay, but if you change your mind, let me know."

"I will."

"Good. So where are you taking Jenna tonight?"

"I'm not exactly sure yet. I don't want to do anything typical like dinner and a movie. I want our dates to be special, because she's special. Do you have any ideas?"

"What if you take her to the mall, she picks out an outfit for you, you pick out an outfit for her, then take her to the middle of town and walk around until you find something fun to do? Like get ice cream or go to the arcade."

"That's actually brilliant." I stared at him, amazed. I heard my phone buzz so I pulled it out of my pocket, I had a text from Jenna.

Jenna: What should I wear tonight?

Tyler: Whatever you want, we are doing something a little different.

Jenna: Should I be scared? 😂

Tyler: Nah, just dress comfortably.

Jenna: Okay, see you soon, sweet.

Tyler: See you soon 😘

I put my phone back in my pocket and stood up, "I should go get ready."

"Yeah, you gotta pick up your date soon, you better be lookin fresh." Josh winked.

"Yeah." I laughed. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair in its usual fluffy up right position, I put on my black skinny jeans and a plain grey sweatshirt paired with my black converse. I walked back into the living room. "Josh I'm heading out." I yelled through the house as I picked up my keys and phone.

"Okay, see you soon. Be careful." He yelled back.

"I will." I walked out the door and down to my car. I plugged my phone into the aux and started playing Green Day through the speakers. When I arrived at Jenna's I checked my self in the mirror to make sure I looked okay then headed to the door. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

Jenna's P.O.V

I looked in the mirror one more time, my hair long golden hair was down and curled, I had on a very natural looking makeup and had on a pink lip gloss. "Perfect." I whispered to myself. I ran out of the bathroom and into my room, I grab a pair of black skinny jeans and a grey short sleeve top. I put on my black converse then grab my phone and waited for Ty to show up. As I was scrolling through Instagram, (and by scrolling I mean stalking people from my school.) I heard someone knock on the door. I jumped up and rushed to the door.

Ty's P.O.V

As the door swung open, I saw a beautiful girl with beach blonde hair curled up, exactly how I loved her hair. "Hello, gorgeous." I smiled.

"Hello, sweet." She smiled back.

"Are you ready for a wonderful evening?"

"Of course." She grabbed my arm and we walked to my car. I opened the door for her then ran to the other side and got in. "So, where are we going?" She questioned.

"We, my dear, are going to the mall then we are going to have a lovely evening in the outfits we pick out for each other at said mall."

"That sounds amazing."

"Really?" I glanced at her.

"Anytime that I get to spend with you is amazing."

_____________________________

Ahhhh sorry it's late.... and short. I'm going to try to continue to update as usual (every six days) Anyway, enjoy!

~ Peteywentzy